Finally.... ALL of my samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got the AN samples on Saturday. They were all way too light, but I loved the Dusty Rose blush. It has the softest shimmer. Just a beautiful color. So I ordered a full-size. My fave foundation is definitely Monave. Yolanda is almost a perfect match and was perfect with a little bit of Sharon mixed in, so I ordered the full size Yolanda and got my extra refill as Sharon. Yolanda will be perfect in the fall when I don't have the extra summer color on my face. I wore it all day Saturday....even got very hot at one point. No itchiness and with a little dust of powder it looked as good as new 8 hours later. I wanted to love Meow, but no match and it took 3 weeks to get the samples, so I won't try again. I can't decide which finishing powder out of all of them I like best yet. Still sampling those. I'll let yall know. But raving, raving for Monave right now.

Monave is the best out there for me. It has serious, crazy staying power! I had no blemish issues or itch. I love it!!

I found Sheer Cover was a lighter version of Monave. Monave is a med-full and Sheer was a light-medium coverage.

Glad you've found stuff you love. AN is my HG, though I admit I haven't tried brands like Monave, which I probably should ;] Dusty Rose is a great blush though!

Latest posts

Back