Finally getting into the swing of things

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I've been a long time lurker, I created an account which I never really used until now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My name is Rachel, Rai (Ray) is my nicname thus the username.

A little about me, I LOVE nail polish, I paint my nails at least once a week. I always do something fun and interesting to them, designs or the latest trend (magnetic, shatter, etc). These were my Easter nails to give you an idea :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I painted them at work so they're a little sloppy.

I work in a call center for a bank, it pays the bill. I work part time for a local arts and lit magazine that my friend started. I'm the art director, and right now we're all voluntary. I also bake cupcakes from my home and sell them to friends and referrals. My big project at this time is a wedding cake constructed from cupcakes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a graphic design degree, and am in the process of becoming a licensed and certified Bridal Consultant! Yes I do a little of everything because I can't make up my mind of what I want to be when I "grow up". :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

Back