Finally have an appointment with a plastic surgeon!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif There is a shortage of plastic surgeons plus long waiting times for consultations and surgery due to this. I was lucky and found out about this surgeon who recently moved to the city. It only took me two weeks to get in to see her. Otherwise the other surgeons it takes about a year to get in.
My surgery will be in either September or October which is not bad compared to some other surgeons wait lists.

Good luck hun!

Small update...

I received alot of paper work in the mail today from the hospital/surgeons office. I need to see my family doctor for a pre-operative checkup which includes EKG, blood tests, chest xrays etc. Plus I have to fill out a consent form and two pages of health related questions. Once all this paper work is filled, sent back to the surgeons office they will schedule my surgery. I see my family doctor next week. One step closer to surgery.

Update...

I saw my family doctor today. I didn't need an EKG, blood work or chest xray because my heart, blood pressure and other vitals he took during the exam were normal. He filled out his portion of the paperwork and it will be faxed in. Now I just need to fill out my paperwork and I plan on dropping it off to the surgeons office tomorrow. Hopefully soon I will get a call for a surgery date. Supposedly I will have surgery within the next few months.

Latest posts

Back