Finally hit pan on a blush!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just hit pan on my Jane blushing plum blush. I'm excited because I have never hit pan on a blush before and because I proved to myself that I can actually use my stuff up. But I'm also kind of sad because this is my favorite blush so far, I might just have to go out and replace it sometime soon
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yay! congrats
wink.gif

i've done that once with my apt. 5 blush. now i hate it and never use the replacement.

lol! congrats! i've never hit pan on anything except shroom e/s from mac. and that was the first thing i bought. lasted about 2 years. lol

i have to ask..............is hitting pan just the first site of it...like in the middle or do you claim it when there there's really not much product left at all........? lol

Originally Posted by kerri i have to ask..............is hitting pan just the first site of it...like in the middle or do you claim it when there there's really not much product left at all........? lol I go for the moment you can see the silver
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've only ever hit pan on my Chantecaille Real Skin foundation.

I have done that with my first mac lipglass OH BABY there is none left expect in the very bottom and very top which the brush cant reach now I have to finish 5 more things to get a free lippie
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i've never hit pan on anything except shroom e/s from mac. LIZ, what are these? LOL!
bronzefix.jpg

foundationfix.jpg

LOL jen!!! i totally forgot about thouse since i don't use them anymore!!!

hahahahahaha. ok so then i have hit pan on other things

Originally Posted by Liz LOL jen!!! i totally forgot about thouse since i don't use them anymore!!!
hahahahahaha. ok so then i have hit pan on other things

LOL!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back