Finally used my Sephora gift cards!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been meaning to post this, but didn't get a chance sooner since I was on vacation last week
icon_biggrin.gif

But, I wanted to share what I ordered from Sephora (using the gift cards I had won here on makeuptalk). I ordered the English Ideas Lip Enhance pencil, after hearing all of your raves for it! I am liking this pencil so far, and works really to neutralize the pigment in my lips.

I also ordered the Stila neutral shimmer palette. I am a Stila fan, and I really like all of the colors in this palette.

Always fun to have new goodies to play with! and I love Makeuptalk contests
icon_cheesygrin.gif

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReviews! heh

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo

I've been meaning to post this, but didn't get a chance sooner since I was on vacation last week
icon_biggrin.gif
But, I wanted to share what I ordered from Sephora (using the gift cards I had won here on makeuptalk). I ordered the English Ideas Lip Enhance pencil, after hearing all of your raves for it! I am liking this pencil so far, and works really to neutralize the pigment in my lips.

I also ordered the Stila neutral shimmer palette. I am a Stila fan, and I really like all of the colors in this palette.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I've been meaning to post this, but didn't get a chance sooner since I was on vacation last week
icon_biggrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Great choice on the lip enhancer..It will become HG for you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Great choice on the lip enhancer..It will become HG for you
biggrin.gif
I have to give it to you, Allison. Everything you've recommended, I've loved. The check's in the mail.. wink wink. Thanks bunches.
123banner9.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian I have to give it to you, Allison. Everything you've recommended, I've loved. The check's in the mail.. wink wink. Thanks bunches.
123banner9.jpg

Glad I can help
biggrin.gif

Back