Find the man...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Read text first

Find the man between the coffee beans.

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in 3 seconds that your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and one minute, then your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between one minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes your right half of your brain is a mess, and the only advise is to look more for these types of exercises to make that part of the brain stronger. The man is really there.

Now post how long it took you to find him!

7 seconds!
biggrin.gif

All the left brain / right brain tests I've taken in the past said that both sides of my brain were about the same, neither side was very dominant.... I guess that's why I like logical things (computers and math) and creative things (art)!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well, I must be a dumbshit, eh? Took me 30 seconds. I won't tell ya'll what my IQ is
wink.gif
Hey, it said less than a minute is normal! Besides, you can't be that dumb, you write all the awesome code for MUT!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well, I must be a dumbshit, eh? Took me 30 seconds. I won't tell ya'll what my IQ is
wink.gif
LOL, I have normal brain then.

I didn't really count how long I found the head haha.

I'm multitasking, doing my yahoo auctions lol.

I lost it
icon_cry.gif

I can't believe she got the 18 shades of MAC eyeshadow just for ¥9000 (around $80.00)

Originally Posted by Amethyst Ooops....I didn't click on the picture to enlarge it.
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
5 seconds!

lol, I'd never find him if I didn't enlarge it either!

4 seconds..

Holy wow.. my eyes went directly to it after they focused.. that was weird.

15 seconds... My fiancee Rob was peeking over my shoulder and I think he found it in about 3 seconds (the jerk!)...

Latest posts

Back