Fine Hair Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have very fine strands of hair but a lot of it. It tends to go flat if I put heavy products in it. Does anyone have any volume building suggestions and products to use for styling?! I have long hair with layers.

My goal is body with shine and a style...............any suggestions please?!?!

Cool I will check that out!! Have you bought it yet?! do you use it everyday?! did you get the same results as the hair dresser?! Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 My hair is also pretty fine, but after I got a haircut, the stylist used this on me and I noticed a big difference! Not only was my hair shiny, but it also had a lot of volume!
The name of the product is Alterna Hemp Seed Thickening Compound.

stylingaid03.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I have fine hair.. .and BigSexyhair is amazing!!!
smile.gif
Which of the BigSexyhair products do you use?

They're the best..I love the root spray volumizer & hair spray

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I have fine hair.. .and BigSexyhair is amazing!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin Which of the BigSexyhair products do you use? I have tons... where to start? LOL
From the BIGSEXYHAIR line, I have the detangler spray, the blowdry gel, the root pump, flip it over, & the spray n' play hairspray(x2)

from the HEALTHYSEXYHAIR line, I have the Soy milk shampoo & conditioner

from the STRAIGHTSEXYHAIR line, I have the power straight balm, Straight Aero and the Smooth n' Seal spray (which I LOVE!!)

from the CURLYSEXYHAIR line, I have the curl power spray mousse

I guess you can say I like their products!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

angel, because of you, I have been wanting to try the big sexy hair products!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
especially the gel, I guess that is supposed to be really good? or is the root-thingy better? I just want volume on top of my head. all day long please
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol

Originally Posted by destiny angel, because of you, I have been wanting to try the big sexy hair products!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
especially the gel, I guess that is supposed to be really good? or is the root-thingy better? I just want volume on top of my head. all day long please
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol You could use either really... the root pump is more like an aero-mousse, and the gel is ... well ... gel! lol They are both really good for volume, but the gel is a little stronger of a hold.
icon_wink.gif
Glad you want to try something from them! I love their stuff! (If you have an Ulta nearby, you can use the weekly coupons on the hair stuff!)

Latest posts

Back