Finish-it-All Challenge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!!! chuckle, not chickle!!! Proofreading, anyone?
icon_redface.gif
I don't even want to know what a chickle is!

Originally Posted by glamslam I just had to chickle at your post, Halo! I just got my Lush Times in the mail today and was practically drooling over it! I have a big 'ol list in my mind that I am gonna order as soon as the challenge is over!!! Lotion, bath bombs, shampoo, shower gel..... They have a bunch of new products, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (could I use more exclamation points, or what?)
I have used up another conditioner and hand lotion. I also finished up a tube of hair gel, but it's what I use on my 2 sons, so I don't know if it counts. Oh well, it doesn't matter, I already decided I was too lazy to keep track of ounces so I'm not doing this to win. I'm doing it because it's good to be disciplined sometimes, as long as I can go berzerk when it's over.

Impending Shopping Frenzy!!!

I thought may be you meant giggle
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam LOL!!! chuckle, not chickle!!! Proofreading, anyone?
icon_redface.gif
I don't even want to know what a chickle is!

What is Lush? Oh my gosh, I need to stop reading because I want to try everything that sound good
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam I just had to chickle at your post, Halo! I just got my Lush Times in the mail today and was practically drooling over it! I have a big 'ol list in my mind that I am gonna order as soon as the challenge is over!!! Lotion, bath bombs, shampoo, shower gel..... They have a bunch of new products, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (could I use more exclamation points, or what?)
I have used up another conditioner and hand lotion. I also finished up a tube of hair gel, but it's what I use on my 2 sons, so I don't know if it counts. Oh well, it doesn't matter, I already decided I was too lazy to keep track of ounces so I'm not doing this to win. I'm doing it because it's good to be disciplined sometimes, as long as I can go berzerk when it's over.

hee hee. i have a box of new lush goodies sitting mere inches from me, and i want to use my soap sod!!!! i didnt technically buy it, as it was a CP in exchange for some swap stuf i already had, so im not breaking any no-buy use it up rules. lol.
i havent been keeping track of my ounces either, because i doubt ill win, but at least it motivated me to use stuff like my previous facial lotion that would probably have languished in the medicine cabinet until i threw it away. i had been using it to dilute my self tanner, but i finished it by using it on my face.

lmk if you have any Qs about what to order. ive tried practically every soap and a ton ob bath bombs. i did reviews for everything ive tried.

lilla, i dont know if i want to tell you about lush. lol. itll become an addiction.
smile.gif
www.lush.com.

Thanks for the site
smile.gif
I already checked the site and found many things I would love to try
wink.gif
They even have deodorants!!!! I can't say no to pretty smells :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse hee hee. i have a box of new lush goodies sitting mere inches from me, and i want to use my soap sod!!!! i didnt technically buy it, as it was a CP in exchange for some swap stuf i already had, so im not breaking any no-buy use it up rules. lol.
i havent been keeping track of my ounces either, because i doubt ill win, but at least it motivated me to use stuff like my previous facial lotion that would probably have languished in the medicine cabinet until i threw it away. i had been using it to dilute my self tanner, but i finished it by using it on my face.

lmk if you have any Qs about what to order. ive tried practically every soap and a ton ob bath bombs. i did reviews for everything ive tried.

lilla, i dont know if i want to tell you about lush. lol. itll become an addiction.
smile.gif
www.lush.com.

Hey AM In too...rite on time March 27th....I bought some B&B yesterday from B&BW....But won't untill 30th March
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey what if some B&B i don't like to use them....like B&B soup, shampoo that don't suits to my hair...will i still have to use them...?? or give away...LOL

GUES WHAT GUYZ....so fur I finished 1 bottle of left Shampoo....shower gel...and a soup...I actually use the soup to wash cloths...LOL.
icon_smile.gif

not sure, but I hope so. i was in it originally, but I have failed MISERABLY!! but seriously, I'm sure this will most likely be ongoing, but you can just jump in at anytime to participate.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl This looks fabulous!! Is there going to be a round 2?

Round 2!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl This looks fabulous!! Is there going to be a round 2?

You know...this is a very cool idea I've been trying out since 1/1...&...I failed already...except for staples which take forever to use up...try wearing out a pair of shoes or jeans before replacing...I'd be so out of style, by the time I needed a new pair I'd be back in style...LOL...

I was just going through all my lotions and trying to put the bottles in places where I will use them, and I discovered that I had 4 half empty bottles that were VERY expired. I have no idea what happens to lotion when it expires or how long it takes lotion to expire, but I certainly don't want to find out!!! Now I can focus on using up the stuff that is still good.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

I was just going through all my lotions and trying to put the bottles in places where I will use them, and I discovered that I had 4 half empty bottles that were VERY expired. I have no idea what happens to lotion when it expires or how long it takes lotion to expire, but I certainly don't want to find out!!! Now I can focus on using up the stuff that is still good.

Can ya write us up some reviews on your products? thanks!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Can ya write us up some reviews on your products? thanks! I was just thinking about it actually! All the stuff that I threw out was weird lotion from the hospital that I inhertited from my mother, so I won't review that stuff, but yeah I'll write some reviews for other things.

Woohoo! I finished a bottle of lotion. This challenge is harder than it sounds!

I'm trying to finish up a lip balm, Benefit Ooh La Lift, a pressed powder, a loose powder, a bottle of nail polish remover, and all these bottles of lotion.

Sorry for the delay, but things have been VERY hectic here. I'll post results over the weekend!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by i_feel_pretty ) I will, however, attempt a 'no-buy' challenge starting mid-July until mid-October (barring a couple of 'necessary' items ie. Schick Intuition refills and self-tanners for my pasty, pale legs should I run out).

I need to do a "no-buy" too! Maybe we could do it as a group?

Back