Fireworks near my town

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all-

Just wanted to share some amazing pictures of the fireworks from last night.

Amazing, aren't they?

Pretty! I missed the fireworks here... too lazy to go to the busy busy beach parks to look at 'em.

Beautiful, Marisol! Thanks for posting the pics. I saw a few around our area. We live out of town so didn't see alot.

Very cool Marisol!!!I seen some terrific fireworks as well!!!It was so much fun,i was with my bestfriend and we felt like little kids laughing and screaming.Oh yeah did i forget to mention the fireworks were right over our head!!!

icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

those are so pretty!

every year, i used to go on my grandparent's roof in queens and see the macy's fireworks and now that i do nothing on the 4th of july, i get upset
frown.gif

oh, well. i don't care for it, anyway LOL

how cool!!! I love fireworks, it always makes me happy to see one. we have this huge open air festival in vienna (it was the weekend before last weekend) and I could see the firework from my dorm room.

fireworks fascinate me every single time

pretty marisol!

we watched them from our balcony and i was trying to take pics of the fireworks. but my camera sucks and would take forever to take the pics
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer those are so pretty!
every year, i used to go on my grandparent's roof in queens and see the macy's fireworks and now that i do nothing on the 4th of july, i get upset
frown.gif

oh, well. i don't care for it, anyway LOL

Hey me too!!!Those were the good old days in queens with my fam!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey me too!!!Those were the good old days in queens with my fam!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yes! i miss those days
frown.gif

Love the pics! We stood at the end of the street to watch the city's fireworks. I think the local high school was also doing fireworks, either that or someone in the neighborhood had an awful lot of very illegal fireworks.

Aww! Thats so pretty Marisol!
smile.gif
I love fireworks, they are so cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
THey have a big show at a beach about 30 min. from me, but the traffic to see them is HORRENDOUS and being I had work Tues... it didn't happen. But I'll be in PA this weekend and there is a 30 min. (at least) fireworks show every year, and it's totally amazing! I can't wait!
smile.gif

Wow, that looks fantastic Marisol. I've only seen fireworks about 3 times in my life & the scare the $hit outta me! I'm always afraid one will go up in to the air, not go off & fall down on top of me!

Latest posts

Back