First brazilian wax at home?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is my first post so please be gentle! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got the news that my boyfriend is coming back to town Friday. Excitement aside, I need the down and dirty on a brazilian at home. I would get it done (as I have before) but money is tight and i suck at shaving and am super afraid of cutting something important down there. LOL. So what products do you recommend? Any tips that I should know about? Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!

XO,

MadeofstarS

I love Bliss Poetic Waxing... and a good numbing cream.
thumbsup2.gif

First make sure you trim your hair to the length indicated in the directions.  Long hair makes for a very painful wax.  Spread newspapers on the floor because spilled wax is really difficult to remove.  

I use Surgi Brazilian wax. It does it's job.  It is a stripless wax and can grab the coarsest of hair with no problem.  

Whichever product you go with (the two above are both good ones), just be certain to follow all of the instructions carefully! Good luck, and remember to stay as relaxed as possible while you're waxing!

Latest posts

Back