First Kiss.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle 2nd memorable kiss...just a few weeks ago. I went back to the US last september to visit my host parents when I got to know a friend´s friend. I immediately fell for him and we had a great time while I was over there (just 3 weeks). then I thought I would never see him again, but he offered to pay for my plane ticket to come see him (which was this past febuary). so I was HAPPY...didn´t even look at any other guys for 4 months and then it was time to come see him. the kiss we had when we arrived at his appartment was amazing. just b/c I waited for it for such a long time. ( i know, for other people, 4 months are not a big deal, but it was for me. plus, I was in love)

Aww! that's cute! Sounds like something from a movie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Aww! that's cute! Sounds like something from a movie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yeah, like a movie...but with no happy ending so far. he´s going to the army in 2 weeks and I don´t know if I´ll ever see him again ;-(

Originally Posted by Arielle yeah, like a movie...but with no happy ending so far. he´s going to the army in 2 weeks and I don´t know if I´ll ever see him again ;-( Oh wow. Sorry hun! He'll be in our thoughts & prayers!
redface.gif

Yes, I didn't want to have a boyfriend who didn't want to socialize and go out more than just kissing
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ahhh... lol OK - gotcha! I thought it was the same guy at first... with just a several year long kiss-free break!! LOL
tongue.gif

It was both kiss-free and boyfriend-free break.....

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ahhh... lol OK - gotcha! I thought it was the same guy at first... with just a several year long kiss-free break!! LOL
tongue.gif

Back