First MAC Haul after a long no-buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so I finally got my hands on one of the Mineralized Skinfinishes and I liked Shimpagne best.

also I got:

#187 brush (ouch, that hurt my wallet but since everyone likes it I had to have it)

Glitz Gloss in Ramoneo

Freckletone l/s (colors= my lips, but better, so it´s perfect for a lipstick phobic like me)

can´t wait to see how I like all that stuff!!

nice haul!

i have freckletone and could care less for it. it leaves this orange hue on my lips. does it do that with you, too?

Nice haul Andrea!Do you like the Flecktone lipstick?Has any peach color in it?

yay! i love the 187 brush!

how much does it cost compared to US prices?

Originally Posted by Liz yay! i love the 187 brush!how much does it cost compared to US prices?

it´s € 50 (like $ 52.-)

Originally Posted by Arielle it´s € 50 (like $ 52.-) oh dang. well.. it's $40 here. i was going to say if you needed a CP of something, but with shipping it would be the like the same price, right?

Originally Posted by Trisha It just shows how things work differently on different people, on you Freckletone is YLBB, on me its nude! x I love it! what's ylbb?

Originally Posted by Jennifer what's ylbb? Your Lips But Better

Originally Posted by Sophia Nice haul Andrea!Do you like the Flecktone lipstick?Has any peach color in it? i´d say it´s a nude with a tiny bit of brown in it (but I´m so bad at discribing colors).

Originally Posted by Bhav Nice haul!You won't regret getting the #187 brush - it's FAB!!

yeah I don´t regret it, I already love how it feels on my skin. sooo soft :icon_love

I have freckletone at these ladies suggestions and I love it! I also had to have the 187 brush and it is one of my top favorites!

Originally Posted by Arielle i´d say it´s a nude with a tiny bit of brown in it (but I´m so bad at discribing colors).

Another Freckletone user here! love it!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul Andrea!!!

Latest posts

Back