First Person Shooters?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Games:

Anyone here play first person shooters as in Quake III, Far Cry, Unreal Tournament 2004, Battlefield Vietnam, Half-Life 2, Far Cry, Doom 3, Halo 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

Or are these all for us GUN LOVING guys?
icon_cool.gif

fps_screen014.jpg

q3wctf3big.jpg

q3a019ie.jpg

1110989069.jpg

1110499343.jpg

a few days ago, i was thinking of how i used to LOVE doom (the 1st one) and then today, i saw doom 3 on commercial. i was like
eek.gif

I had the original Doom too! That was fun! LOL My b/f loves 1st person shooter games on his PS2... he really likes the war games... (Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Conflict: Vietnam etc.) does that count? I'm terrible a those games, I can't aim quick enough to avoid getting shot!
icon_redface.gif

Yep I was wolfenstien player! That was the first ever first person shooter.

Yep DOom 3 is scary

Originally Posted by Jennifer

a few days ago, i was thinking of how i used to LOVE doom (the 1st one) and then today, i saw doom 3 on commercial. i was like
eek.gif

Halo 2. Super badass game, but the bungie forum should employ marriage counselors! I used to like the game . . . until my husband became addicted and we have been at each others throats since! AGHHH, this game is pissing me OFF, sorry, but i had to vent, we've been fighting for like 6 days now strait!

Eeeeek! uh oh!!!

Life is too short to fight over video games huh??
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH

Halo 2. Super badass game, but the bungie forum should employ marriage counselors! I used to like the game . . . until my husband became addicted and we have been at each others throats since! AGHHH, this game is pissing me OFF, sorry, but i had to vent, we've been fighting for like 6 days now strait!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Eeeeek! uh oh!!!
Life is too short to fight over video games huh??
wink.gif

Sure it is, but u tell him that!!!
mad.gif

I like the arcade game- Time something? It usually has a pink gun and a blue gun. I once played that to the end. Cost me a pretty penny.

Back