Fit To Strip

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have Carmen Electra's Fit To Strip and LOVE IT! I wanted to get the whole series but after reading some reviews decided this one sounded best. I still want the other DVDs. Anyone else have this or any of her others?

I have all four dvds. I used them for a while, and alas, I got pretty bored with them. I think after you learn the routines, it's not so much fun. I used them for about 7 months, and they were a great workout, although I must say, the worst dvd out of them was the role-playing type one (where she dresses up as a librarian type girl & such).

Originally Posted by Charmaine What? That seems like it doesn't belong in there...I didn't realize that exercising involved playing dress-up. Yeah, it was really odd. I prefer to just wear workout clothes, not a school-girl uniform or something.. lol!

Originally Posted by Charmaine What? That seems like it doesn't belong in there...I didn't realize that exercising involved playing dress-up. I think playing dress-up is just a precursor of the exercise part which comes following the stripping of the clothes.
icon_idea.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I think playing dress-up is just a precursor of the exercise part which comes following the stripping of the clothes.
icon_idea.gif
Yes, that's correct. I just feel though that after you learn the one or two routines from each dvd, it's not so much fun. It was great for the first 6-7 months, and then, like many exercise dvds, it got really repetitive and old.

I have 1 & 2 - they were 'cute'... not what I'd say a great workout, but definitely interesting! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Brelki Yes, that's correct. I just feel though that after you learn the one or two routines from each dvd, it's not so much fun. It was great for the first 6-7 months, and then, like many exercise dvds, it got really repetitive and old. Aside of the fun part of it, did you see any results? Is it really a workout DVD or is just more for fun. I want to buy this but I really want to get fit around my waist.

Originally Posted by eleinys Aside of the fun part of it, did you see any results? Is it really a workout DVD or is just more for fun. I want to buy this but I really want to get fit around my waist. I didn't really lose a lot of weight, and I think most of it was due to just getting used to the same routine every day. I did become more limber though, and my knees felt better. I would rent it first to see if you like it.

Originally Posted by Brelki I didn't really lose a lot of weight, and I think most of it was due to just getting used to the same routine every day. I did become more limber though, and my knees felt better. I would rent it first to see if you like it. Yeah well that's a good idea,thanks

Latest posts

Back