Fitness: Is this a good diet/exercise combination?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since I'm a student, I'll only post my 4small meals(I eat after my 5:00am morning cardio;then recess; then lunch; then dinner.)   As a small number of you guys may see, I made a typo on my last question and instead of saying 23% body fat, I type 13%, I apologise. But since 2 sandwiches a day and potatoes don't do much but leave me to starve, here's my new plan, dramatically changed:   Breakfast: 1 1/2 cup of oatmeal with milk(microwaved) 1 Granny Smith apple   Recess: 1 Bacon and lettuce sandwich 1 Medium-sized banana(yes, everyone makes fun of me when I eat that, you should get what that means)   Lunch: 1 chicken breast fillet Peach slices(about 10 of them, which probably is enough to make 2 peaches) Lettuce Spinach Leaves Almonds   Dinner: 1 fish fillet Spinach leaves half a tomato Some iceberg lettuce Some broccoli     Also, during the day, at random parts, I would eat a handful or two sunflower seeds, 5-10 strawberries and some oranges and probably another Granny Smith apple.   While searching net i got these this from daily fitness site. But don’t know are they really good?   This is my daily exercise plan:   From here I would like to point out that I don't care whether or not cardio burns muscle, I don't want to have much muscle and I don't want fat either, I want my body to be lean enough and to be ready for military service by the end of January.     Morning(empty stomach, burns more fat... and yes I'm exhausted but I play games on the iPhone before so I don't feel very stuffed): Mountain Climber Burpees 20 push ups   --30 second recovery--   High knees (30 seconds) Russian Lunges (30 seconds)   --I don't train during school--   After school:   At the park: Brisk walking(20 minutes) Jogging(10 minutes) Sprinting(3 minutes)   Then I come home and do:   Jumping squats(I do 1 per 2 seconds and keep at it for 30 seconds so that's 15 reps) Side-to-side push ups(same speed as above) Mountain climber(for 30 seconds) Half-burpees(for 30 seconds)   Rest for 60 seconds   High knees(30 seconds) Russian Lunges(30 seconds)   --the above 2 are repeated in 2 more sets, leading to 2 more minutes of doing both of them--   --30 second recovery--   20 push ups 30 seconds of star jumps and finally, 30 seconds of mountain climber   --then I finish by 7:00pm and do what I always do at night, go on the computer and do my homework

That sounds like a very healthy diet plan, with lots of protein. I would only suggest that you create a few different menus, because eating the same foods day after day can lead to de-motivation after a while. The exercise sounds good too!

I'm at 14% body fat and I don't exercise. All I take is 1 shake that has Undenatured whey protein from new zealand. The for the rest of the day I try to stay away from bad foods just to not get me sick.

Sounds good but it does sound like a lot of working out... working out for long periods of time also causes you to store excess fat in ugly places and destroy muscles. This can make your efforts harder and slower.

Your eating sounds perfect!

Latest posts

Back