Flagship Sephora store in NYC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Could someone be kind enough to point me in the direction of the Flagship Sephora store in Manhatten. I am visiting soon and would love to visit the biggest shop I can. Many thanks.

The one on Time Square is the biggest one. It has all the brands. The one on 5th avenue might be also but ive never been in that one. Your best bet is the one in Time Square.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif west 34th and broadway is the flagship store. I had a feeling you would know! Thank you all for the info. Can't wait to get there.

Although the Times Square (west 34th/Broadway) location is the largest, I find it too crazy in there. I liked going to the one in Soho.

There's loads of sephoras in NY, I went in at least 3 when I went last year. Have a great time!

The one on 34th doesnt really have all the brands. I suggest the time square one although its crazy. It has more of the international makeup.

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Although the Times Square (west 34th/Broadway) location is the largest, I find it too crazy in there. I liked going to the one in Soho. times square and 34th st are two different locations. times square is west 43rd and broadway or something like that.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif times square and 34th st are two different locations. times square is west 43rd and broadway or something like that. oops! Me bad. I was just there in July. Sorry for the confusion. I wish I lived in NYC so I could have access to basically any makeup line. I remember even getting excited when I went into CVS! Hey, I got my EOB brushes and HIP cream liner there finally.
laughing.gif

Don't forget to make a trip to Cosmetic Market.

Times Square/42nd Street Area is where the flagship store is located. Also check out the Ricky's on 39th and Broadway. (index) Make sure that you also take at trip to Ray's Beauty Supply located on 45th Street and 8th Avenue.

okay, at work, they told me it was 34th st. it also makes sense since that's where we train, meet, etc. i just called times square and someone said the flagship is now gonna be on lexington, which i remember hearing when it opened a year ago, but haven't heard since then. i'm confused now.

Latest posts

Back