Flat Abs Fast

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crunches won't get rid of the fat on top, but they will still tone and tighten your abs so it can appear less flabby. Plus when you get rid of the fat, you'll have great abs underneath instead of just loose flabby skin like some super skinny people who never workout have. Those look like good exercises
smile.gif

Abs start in the kitchen, so eat clean!!! Also do HIIT training for quick fat loss. That is a high intensity workout. Work abs about 2-3 times per week. After you loose the fat your abs will look wonderful
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* /img/forum/go_quote.gif LIPO !
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hahaha i kno right..i have been working out and dieting and im almost at my ideal weight but i still have that little bump on my lower abs..i always look in the mirror standing sideways n push it to the side so i cant see it..i just wanna cut it off
laughing.gif

This will only work if you have flat abs already, and all it'll do is define the muscle... to get the flat abs, people needd CARDIOOOOO. everyone has a six pack...its just a matter of losing the fat on it for it to show =]

Originally Posted by K*O* /img/forum/go_quote.gif LIPO !
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lipo may take off some of the fat but it wont fix the loose skin a combo of lipo and a tummy tuck with take the fat and skin

Originally Posted by diana3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This will only work if you have flat abs already, and all it'll do is define the muscle... to get the flat abs, people needd CARDIOOOOO. everyone has a six pack...its just a matter of losing the fat on it for it to show =] yup yup thats tru, abs are visible on woman at about 13% body fat and men at like 8%.. so u basically just have to get the body fat down= cardio n ick how i hateeee cardio

Latest posts

Back