flat rear

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi every body. I have very wide hip bones and it makes my butt look flat on the sides. i am tired of it, and i want it to be bigger. is there anything that can be done?
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by diamonds hi every body. I have very wide hip bones and it makes my butt look flat on the sides. i am tired of it, and i want it to be bigger. is there anything that can be done?
icon_redface.gif
Since you're young,just try to be patient..In the next few years you'll start fillin' out in all the right places

I totally agree with Allisong. I'm sure in a few years you'll have more curves than you know what to do with
smile.gif
They do have those padded underwear but I think that might be more embaressing than having a flat bottom!

Give it time, you are very young. I was a late bloomer and looked like I as 9 when I was 14. Now they call me J Lo and I get annoyed----- go figure....

I agree with the other ladies - you'll fill out in no time. I used to wish for bigger breasts, and they blossomed (LOL) in my late teens/early 20's.

Originally Posted by diamonds hi every body. I have very wide hip bones and it makes my butt look flat on the sides. i am tired of it, and i want it to be bigger. is there anything that can be done?
icon_redface.gif
Jeans with pockets that are higher up on the butt make bottoms look bigger.

Latest posts

Back