Flats are back!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it just me...or does the first person look like a man?

*edit...i think of elton john when i see that picture

Love my flats, they're sooo comfy...

I don't like to walk around nyc in high heels every single day - I reserve those for night-outs and special occasions.

the underside of the shoe is too thin to prtect your feet so dont wear too much
smile.gif

it was very popular awhile back in hk so popular everyone wears it which arouse drs concern as it hurts ppls feet

Well, one thing I know is heels are never out, which is good for a person like myself.

But it's great to see a variety of options coming back for all types of people, not just catering to one style. It's been that way now for quite a few years.

I don't worry much about what is "in" or "out", although I can appreciate some of the styles that are considered in and do like them. I just wear what I like , and I think flats are more comfortable overall. I don't mind heels if they aren't TOO high. Flats OR heels can be bad for your feet, depending on how the shoe is made inside, cusioning, etc., so I always try to find the ones that have good arch support and such.

great!! flats are very comfortable - love this shoes i most often wear it. the first in pic is nice
smile.gif

I've been loving flats for about the past three years. They're cute and you don"t look too dramatic like when some people where heels at the wrong time.

This thread is from 2004. Flats are actually out right now and tall heels are in.

However, it's always best to just wear what works best with your body.
smile.gif

Back