Flight Plan

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Going to see Flight Plan tonight, I'll let y'all know how it is.

I'm sure someone out there saw it already....but don't tell me....

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suziqq322 Going to see Flight Plan tonight, I'll let y'all know how it is.
I'm sure someone out there saw it already....but don't tell me....

I am seeing it tonight also. The reviews I read were mixed, but the preview made me want to see it.

Reaction score
I want to check it out this weekend too. If I do watch it, I will report back.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by **Jen** So what did we think ladies??? I saw it. I liked it, I thought they could have made the ending better though. Just too far out there in my opinion. Jodie Foster made the movie, she is awesome. On a funny side note, during the previews, there was one for Jarhead with Jake Gyllenhaal, the whole preview was just him. Later, my boyfriend and I were talking about the previews we had seen, and he asked me about what war the Jarhead movie was about, I just looked at him blankly (as in there was a point to the preview besides close ups of Jake?), and said "what?" He said, "oh, you were just watching Jake!" He didnt mind though, I think he is relieved I got over my Colin Farrell obsession, lol.

Reaction score
haaaa, good one!! Jake did look good in the previews didn't he? I think it was about the Golf War...I think. That movie looks good, can't wait to see that one. I thought that plane that "Jodie" made was pretty cool, how it had two levels...and I also think it was cool how it was at the end...I won't spoil that part...but yes, a little far fetched. They should make more planes like that (how the end was) more people would survive. Anyway I liked it, but it could have been better.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf I liked it, I thought they could have made the ending better though. Just too far out there in my opinion. Jodie Foster made the movie, she is awesome. On a funny side note, during the previews, there was one for Jarhead with Jake Gyllenhaal, the whole preview was just him. Later, my boyfriend and I were talking about the previews we had seen, and he asked me about what war the Jarhead movie was about, I just looked at him blankly (as in there was a point to the preview besides close ups of Jake?), and said "what?" He said, "oh, you were just watching Jake!" He didnt mind though, I think he is relieved I got over my Colin Farrell obsession, lol.

Reaction score
I liked the movie but agree that it was a bit far fetched. Jodie Foster is such a great actress, though. I want to fly on a plane like that!

Reaction score
I finally saw it today and I liked it. Like you all have said, it was all a bit too far fetched. It was cool to see another side of airplanes. I just wish I could fly first class in a plane like that.

Latest posts