Flora is Gone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can totally understand what you are feeling loosing a pet is loosing a valuable member of the family...Because with my pets they are the ones who keep me company when my boyfriend isn't around...Hope you feel better
hb.gif

I'm so sorry Kee. That must have been a difficult decision.
frown.gif
It sounds like the family will take great care of Flora. They seem to be understanding so maybe when you feel comfortable enough you can ask to visit Flora. Hugs to you.

I'm so sorry kee but u know that she is in a good place with a good family and kids... dogs love kids! and she will love you forever!!!

I'm sorry Kee. I get very attached to my pets - they are family to me just as they are to you. Big hugs to you honey

Thanks everyone. I'm so tired. Hardly slept a wink since this whole fiasco started. Been up since 5:30 this morning, plus I've been crying all day, but it's my roommate's birthday today so we're going out to celebrate. My eyes are puffy and horrible and I'm so tired I could fall asleep at the computer right now! Oh well, at least I can go and get rip roaring drunk, I think I deserve it after the week I've had!

You could sleep for a while, and then get your ass drunk into the party - but then, try not to think too much, otherwise you'll start to get sad and cry again - i know because yesterday was my day of crying my eyes off (other issues) and i didn't have the guts to tell Bruno what happened because i'd get all sad again and would start crying and he was so happy because it was our 6-month anniversary

And do a pretty makeup, it's great to cover puffy eyes

{{{{Kee}}}} I'm so happy that you found a safe, happy place for Flora. I imagine that you must be torn between the sadness of parting with her and the relief of finding what sounds like a great place for her. Big hugs to you. You've had so much happen in one week, you must be emotionally exhausted. I hope you have a good time out tonight.
huggies.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif reading this almost brings tears to my eyes. Me too! I'm so sorry.....

I am sorry to hear that kee. But you found her a great home and that is very important. I am sure she will remember you always and the love you gave to her.

Back