Flora is Gone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I know it's for the best, but I just feel so horrible
frown.gif

We found her a great home. The couple live in the boonies, they have a big yard. They have three kids, 8, 9 & 10. The oldest boy has already declared that Flora would be sleeping with him! We discussed all her issues with them and they were totally understanding, they know she's just a pup. They had a dog for 6 years who just passed away, so they're really grateful for her. I gave them the blanket that Flora sleeps with so she'll have something familiar, and 2 of her toys.

I know it's for the best, they are perfect for her . . . but I still feel so sad.
frown.gif

It's sad that you've had to find her a new home but it sounds like she's gone to a home where she'll be loved a lot. Perhaps, if it doesn't upset you too much, you could ask her new owners to send you a few pictures and updates of how she's doing?

Aww I'm sorry babe, I know that had to be really tough for you. It sounds like she'll be really happy, and maybe you could go visit her occasionaly if the new owners are okay with that?

I'm going to ask her to keep me updated, but I don't want to be pushy about it. I burned all of Flora's puppy pictures and videos onto a CD for her. I hope she has a very happy life
frown.gif

Aww...I'm so sorry, Kee!

At least they sound like a good family for her and have a lot of space for her to have fun!

I know it's not easy, though...

I feel so sorry that you're sad now.
frown.gif
But sounds like you found a great new home for Flora...I'm sure they will love and take very good care of her.

Oh Kee,i feel so sad for you,giving a dog away is not easy at all,even if its to a great home. I hope you feel better soon and that bastid landlord is gonna leave you alone now!

I'm so sorry Kee, but at the same time I am glad you found her a great home. I am sure she will be very loved with 3 boys around!!

I'm so sorry Kee. There is no greater love that you can have for any living thing than when you let it go because you know its better for them. Finding Flora this fantastic new home was such an act of love and kindess. I know its hard, but you really did a good thing.

I'm so sad for you... but the good thing is you found her a great home while you had time. She'll be fine. I'm sorry.
frown.gif

Wow Kee, I'm am so sorry for you, but on the other hand it is such a an uplifting feeling to know that Flora will be well taken care of and loved.

Kee, I'm sorry that this has been such a difficult situation, but knowing that you found her a good home is probably the only thing that will make it easier. I hope you can see her again sometime.

Im sorry you had to be put in that kind of a situation. Just be happy that shes gone to a great home. Im sure if you ask her to keep you updated she will. They sound nice.

I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you! At least she has a good home and will be loved. Hugs!

Oh gosh, that is hard....i would have cried a lot, this made me cry!

i love dogs, i can;t even imagine having to give them away, if that was me i would be in total depression and crying around the house in every corner T_T

I hope they treat her good.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh gosh, that is hard....i would have cried a lot, this made me cry!i love dogs, i can;t even imagine having to give them away, if that was me i would be in total depression and crying around the house in every corner T_T

I hope they treat her good.

I've been crying since she left. When I finally stop I'm good for a while then I remember she's not here and I start to cry again.
frown.gif
It's just not the same around here without her cute little face and her adorable puppy antics . . . I love her so much
frown.gif
And now I'm crying again
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back