Flying to San Diego on Feb 3rd!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
I have butterflies in my stomach! I just charged the ticket to my CC, and I was happy to find out that flying with Delta is amazingly cheap. It´s only $1000 round trip!

I haven´t seen my fiancé Shawn for an entire year, so you can guess how excited I am to see him again! We don´t know if we´re gonna stay in San Diego for my whole 3 week stay though, he has to go to North Carolina to get trained for his new job, and if his training starts while I´m there I might go to NC with him and then fly home with him.

love5.gif
yay me. lol

Reaction score
I'm happy for you Andi! Have a great time! Please take loads of pics and post them!
smile.gif

Reaction score
yayyyyyy! congrats! i'm going to see toby on the 28th til the 1st. i always fly with delta. it's the cheapest i've found. for this ticket i purchased two nights ago, it only costed $10! i had a lot of skymiles to use up.

enjoy!!!! i'm happy for you
smile.gif

Reaction score
Wooop!

Ah man, I really wished I lived in SoCal so we can meet
frown.gif

But yay! You know I'm super happy you're going to see him, finally...

Whatever happened to that contest you won to see Dita? Those people flaked - didn't they? Liars... haha.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wooop!
Ah man, I really wished I lived in SoCal so we can meet
frown.gif

But yay! You know I'm super happy you're going to see him, finally...

Whatever happened to that contest you won to see Dita? Those people flaked - didn't they? Liars... haha.

it´s not Dita, it´s Rose McGowan. They better give me the travel dates soooooon

Reaction score
Yay Andi! Have a great time! San Diego is such an awesome place.
biggrin.gif

It's too bad there aren't more of us who live down here, or we could all have a get together.

Reaction score
That's so exciting Andi! I could only imagine how eager you are to see Shawn, I hope you have a fantastic time, and that your flight is a safe one! Good luck hun..and have fun
smile.gif

Latest posts