FODT for 5/23/05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I never thought I would be the first for this post!! Where is everybody? Sorry about the mess cause I had mascara trouble....

Here is mine today:

Face:

My Minerals Buff Bare Foundation

Chanel - Enigma blush

Eyes:

Mac Naked Lunch e/s

Mac Humid e/s

Body Shop e/l in green

Loreal Voluminous in black

Lip:

Mac X-Treme and Chantecaille Milky Way over it

I loove green e/s with brown eyes, Lilla. makes your eyes pop!

Trisha, your eye makeup reminds me of a cocktail *lol*-love the many different colors!

Wow Lilla, your eyes are beautiful! Do I see contacts in there?

Originally Posted by lilla

I never thought I would be the first for this post!! Where is everybody? Sorry about the mess cause I had mascara trouble....
Here is mine today:

Face:

My Minerals Buff Bare Foundation

Chanel - Enigma blush

Eyes:

Mac Naked Lunch e/s

Mac Humid e/s

Body Shop e/l in green

Loreal Voluminous in black

Lip:

Mac X-Treme and Chantecaille Milky Way over it

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow Lilla, your eyes are beautiful! Do I see contacts in there? I agree, they´re gorgeous. a mix of grey, green and brown..at least that´s what I see ;-)

Yes, I have contact but they are Focus Night $ Day Up to 30 Nights Continuous Wear. Because I am half blind!!! I am near sided and they are both about -6.00. I wish I could wear colored contact so people would just see one color.... but these are the only ones I can wear and be most comfortable. My eyes are mix of dark green and gray mostly and there is a little brown around my pupils. My eye doctor told me they were dark green with hazel. One weird part is, when I cry my eyes turn pretty grass green so I don't mind crying
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here is another shot of my eye.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow Lilla, your eyes are beautiful! Do I see contacts in there?

Thanks Andrea, my mom's is like mine too but with lighter green. My sister's is just light green so I always teas here that I have my mom's eyes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I agree, they´re gorgeous. a mix of grey, green and brown..at least that´s what I see ;-)

Originally Posted by lilla Yes, I have contact but they are Focus Night $ Day Up to 30 Nights Continuous Wear. Because I am half blind!!! I am near sided and they are both about -6.00. I wish I could wear colored contact so people would just see one color.... but these are the only ones I can wear and be most comfortable. My eyes are mix of dark green and gray mostly and there is a little brown around my pupils. My eye doctor told me they were dark green with hazel. One weird part is, when I cry my eyes turn pretty grass green so I don't mind crying
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here is another shot of my eye. wow, gorgeous eyes and obvisouly great camera you have!!!damn it, my eyes only turn red when I cry *lol*

hey everyone looks great.My fotd is just lip fusion lip gloss and mac fibre rich mascara.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Went to my first pilates class today so i kept it simple.

guess I´m the first one to welcome you to MuT!!!!!! I´m Andrea from Austria (obviously *g*=

wow, you have gorgeous eyes, almost honey-colored. the colors you chose look awesome with your coloring.

Welcome to MuT Jazzybaggz Looking forward to chatting with you.

Originally Posted by jazzybaggz Hello everyone
smile.gif
I'm a big ol' newbie, so bear with me lol. I don't know a whole lot about MU, but I know that I love playing with it, so I hope I've come to the right place. Here's my FOTD. I can't remember everything I put on as I wasn't expecting to do this today. I'll have to pay closer attention from now on. I'm a drugstore queen, so I hope that's ok.. hehe I don't know how much time I'll have to spend here, but you can be sure that when I DO have free time, i'll be here.. Looking forward to learning a lot from you gals! And you all look beeeeyoutiful by the way!
What I can remember of what I put on:

Face: Maybelline Smooth results foundation in light, Maybelline expert wear blush in Precious Pink, Max Factor erase concealer in Fair

Eyes: I can't remember the eyeshadow, but I know I used a light aqua all over the lid to browbone with dark aqua in the outer lid and copper for the inner lid with a medium aqua in the crease.

Rimmel Soft Kohl eyeliner in Jungle Green (LUV this!) On upper and lower with a bit of the medium aqua eyeshadow shade onthe lower lash line

Maybelline Full N Soft mascara in brownish black on upper lashes only

Lips: I think I used WnW lipliner #666 with Revlon super lustrous lipgloss in Glossy Rose layered over.

(The pic is an animation thingy, so when you click on the thumbnail, it should show closeups of the eye makeup..)

Hi Jazzy, welcome to MUT! I also love drugstore makeup since I'm a poor graduate student, so you'll have to let us know about some of your favorite drugstore products!
smile.gif
Great eye and lip colors for your skin and hair coloring!
smile.gif

No FOTD for me today ... I'm just going to Wal-Mart today so I'll just cover up the acne, maybe some minimal eye makeup, and go
wink.gif

Lovely, Trisha and Lilla!

I don't have a pic today but have Stila Wheat and Golightly e/s on my eyes (love this combo!!) with MAC Teddy Eye Kohl, L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black (using it for the first time and I'm so impressed!), MAC Vanilla Pigment to highlight brow bones, NARS Orgasm blush and Chanel Aqualumiere l/s in Maya. I'm really digging this natural warm and glowy look. I think I'm doing purples tomorrow, though! Can't possibly do the same colours again.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No pics for me today - I didn't get one I liked, and then again, I'm not sure how much I like my makeup today
icon_rolleyes.gif

FACE:

Max Factor Panstik in Nude Ivory

Aromaleigh Pure Cover/Pure Powder in 2W

L'oreal Blush Delice in Sugar N Spice

EYES:

L'oreal Quickstick - base

MAC Expensive Pink - lid

MAC Star Violet - crease

MAC Bronze - outer "V"

Stila Smudgepot in Black

Maybelline Volum Express Turbo Boost in Very Black

LIPS:

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

MAC Enchantress Lipglass

Jeebus I wish I seriously had everyone here's makeup skills. I'm just uncreative when it comes to doing my makeup. I'm stuck in this mode of only doing the natural look. I order some pigments off ebay so hopefully as soon as they arrive I'll venture pass the browns and pinks.

Your mu sounds great as usual Bethany. I just recently started to use L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara also and I really like it so far
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Violet Lovely, Trisha and Lilla!
I don't have a pic today but have Stila Wheat and Golightly e/s on my eyes (love this combo!!) with MAC Teddy Eye Kohl, L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black (using it for the first time and I'm so impressed!), MAC Vanilla Pigment to highlight brow bones, NARS Orgasm blush and Chanel Aqualumiere l/s in Maya. I'm really digging this natural warm and glowy look. I think I'm doing purples tomorrow, though! Can't possibly do the same colours again.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by blaquepooky Jeebus I wish I seriously had everyone here's makeup skills. I'm just uncreative when it comes to doing my makeup. I'm stuck in this mode of only doing the natural look. I order some pigments off ebay so hopefully as soon as they arrive I'll venture pass the browns and pinks. Hey girl, I don't think I welcomed you to MuT! Sorry for being late!
Take a look at other users FOTDs, face charts at Maccosmetics.com or pics in magazines... then play around one night when you're just hanging out at home. That way, you can try something new and bold, and if you don't like it, you can wash it off!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme No pics for me today - I didn't get one I liked, and then again, I'm not sure how much I like my makeup today
icon_rolleyes.gif

FACE:

Max Factor Panstik in Nude Ivory

Aromaleigh Pure Cover/Pure Powder in 2W

L'oreal Blush Delice in Sugar N Spice

EYES:

L'oreal Quickstick - base

MAC Expensive Pink - lid

MAC Star Violet - crease

MAC Bronze - outer "V"

Stila Smudgepot in Black

Maybelline Volum Express Turbo Boost in Very Black

LIPS:

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

MAC Enchantress Lipglass

sounds gorgeous Erica. I love a pink-purple-bronze combo!just wondering: what´s the CB Swivel Stick? I´m curious cause you seem too wear that a lot. is it a lipstick?

never heard of that brand either-but we do have a lingerie chain store over here that´s called Palmers too
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jazzybaggz Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone
smile.gif
I'm having a great time browsing right now and learning some new stuff.. Have a lovely day! Hey Jazzy, I just wanted to say welcome and that you have an awesome voice! I checked out your site and listened to some of the songs you recorded -- damn girl, you can scat!
wink.gif

Do you come from a theater background?

Originally Posted by jazzybaggz Hello everyone
smile.gif
I'm a big ol' newbie, so bear with me lol. I don't know a whole lot about MU, but I know that I love playing with it, so I hope I've come to the right place. Here's my FOTD. I can't remember everything I put on as I wasn't expecting to do this today. I'll have to pay closer attention from now on. I'm a drugstore queen, so I hope that's ok.. hehe I don't know how much time I'll have to spend here, but you can be sure that when I DO have free time, i'll be here.. Looking forward to learning a lot from you gals! And you all look beeeeyoutiful by the way!
What I can remember of what I put on:

Face: Maybelline Smooth results foundation in light, Maybelline expert wear blush in Precious Pink, Max Factor erase concealer in Fair

Eyes: I can't remember the eyeshadow, but I know I used a light aqua all over the lid to browbone with dark aqua in the outer lid and copper for the inner lid with a medium aqua in the crease.

Rimmel Soft Kohl eyeliner in Jungle Green (LUV this!) On upper and lower with a bit of the medium aqua eyeshadow shade onthe lower lash line

Maybelline Full N Soft mascara in brownish black on upper lashes only

Lips: I think I used WnW lipliner #666 with Revlon super lustrous lipgloss in Glossy Rose layered over.

(The pic is an animation thingy, so when you click on the thumbnail, it should show closeups of the eye makeup..)

Looks great!! Welcome to MUT!!

Latest posts

Back