FODT for 5/23/05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looks gals !!! Lilla, I love Humid on you - you made me just add it to my list of stuff to buy when I go to MAC!
wink.gif

Trisha you are so good at color combos!! It's so intriguing, yet looks so natural on you! I love it!! Everyone else, you all sound beautiful - but its like 1:30 am here & I'm too tired to elaborate!!
icon_redface.gif

And welcome to MuT, Elisha!!! I'm Janelle, from NY - your FOTD is georgeous... and I love the color of your hair!!!

Ok.. well my face is the same as always... for the eyes, I used MAC in Llama (inner lid) and Femme Noir (for my infamous "Outer V" LOL) Engraved powerpoint liner, Ultima II wonderwear mascara, and Rio Babe Lipstick.

Originally Posted by Marisol Your infamous V looks amazing! Thanks my darlin' - I knew I could count on you to like it!
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks my darlin' - I knew I could count on you to like it!
wink.gif
lol But of course! I am green with envy that I can't get it the way yours looks. One day I will!

Originally Posted by Marisol But of course! I am green with envy that I can't get it the way yours looks. One day I will! Personally i think it looks like crap & wish I could do mine like Trisha and Trisks....
icon_wink.gif
but thanks!

it looks great janelle! i like how you went to the inside corner with femme noir

Wonderful looks ladies. Lilla, we have sort of the same eyes, although you can't tell from my avatar. Mine are green on the outside and honey by the pupil and they turn very green, almost look fake, when I cry or go out in the sun. I'm not complaining one bit. And Jazzy, nice page, great voice.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great looks gals !!! Lilla, I love Humid on you - you made me just add it to my list of stuff to buy when I go to MAC!
wink.gif
Trisha you are so good at color combos!! It's so intriguing, yet looks so natural on you! I love it!! Everyone else, you all sound beautiful - but its like 1:30 am here & I'm too tired to elaborate!!
icon_redface.gif

And welcome to MuT, Elisha!!! I'm Janelle, from NY - your FOTD is georgeous... and I love the color of your hair!!!

Ok.. well my face is the same as always... for the eyes, I used MAC in Llama (inner lid) and Femme Noir (for my infamous "Outer V" LOL) Engraved powerpoint liner, Ultima II wonderwear mascara, and Rio Babe Lipstick.

Janelle, your FOTD is beautiful! Your makeups have been getting even more awesome lately!
smile.gif
Love the Rio Babe on you too.

Originally Posted by Trisha I really like that on you Lilla!
FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Shea

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enchancer - SX-10/11

YSL TE - #3

Chantecaille Loose Powder - Shadow

Stila Browset - Dark

EYES:

MAC Eyeshadows - Arena, Paradisco, Juxt, Shimmermoss & Tilt

MAC EyeKohl - Minted

MAC Powerpoint - Light As Air

YSL Fax Cils Mascara - Black

CHEEKS:

NARS Blush - Amour

LIPS:

MAC Lipglass - Enchantress

I like this look a lot Trisha! I've been really into contrasting colors lately & this look is awesome on you!
And hey, I did Light as Air + Tilt under my eyes yesterday too!
wink.gif

You are my long lost sister
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia Wonderful looks ladies. Lilla, we have sort of the same eyes, although you can't tell from my avatar. Mine are green on the outside and honey by the pupil and they turn very green, almost look fake, when I cry or go out in the sun. I'm not complaining one bit. And Jazzy, nice page, great voice.

Janelle, another beautiful fodt :icon_love You do your eyes so pretty. Believe me
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Personally i think it looks like crap & wish I could do mine like Trisha and Trisks....
icon_wink.gif
but thanks!

Janelle, I forgot to say! that l/s is fab on you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Personally i think it looks like crap & wish I could do mine like Trisha and Trisks....
icon_wink.gif
but thanks!

Back