Follow Up to my Liquid Liner thread..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DONT DO IT, i woke up this morning amd my right eye is swollen... top and bottom. This happens to me occasionally because i have problems with my eyes but im only assuming yesterday's venture with Liquid Liner on my inner lower rims caused this.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 DONT DO IT, i woke up this morning amd my right eye is swollen... top and bottom. This happens to me occasionally because i have problems with my eyes but im only assuming yesterday's venture with Liquid Liner on my inner lower rims caused this.
icon_cry.gif
Ouch!!Is it just swollen or is there drainage also?If there is,You'll need to get to the doctor right away..It's possible you may have conjunctivitis

No its just swollen.. I think ive conjunctivitis on a permanent basis anyway. My eyes are always gooey & crying these days. I went to the doc but they said there's nothing wrong with me but i know there is so im going to an eye doctor in a few wks.

It sounds like you are allergic to something in the liner. I've had a few eye m/u products give me a nasty eye irritation, which resembled an eye infection. If this is the case, then it'll clear itself up in a day or so. Just go easy in the eye m/u in the meantime!
icon_eek.gif

I love cool eye compresses. This helps when my eyes are red and irritated. Just use a moist washcloth with a few ice cubes in it. Kick back, listen to some music and relax!

My eyes are very sensitive and I can get eye irritation from certain eye makeup so I have to careful. MAC's Fibre Lash made my eyes crazy.
frown.gif
So you might be allergic to something that you are using like KittySkyfish suggested.

Latest posts

Back