Foodzie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless they knock these $40 boxes out of the park, I doubt I'll continue with Foodzie either. It's too bad I only found out about this subscription last month.

I received my Boardwalk box yesterday and ravaged half the box already! Be careful with the cotton candy. If you leave the bag open it will shrink on you.

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my Boardwalk box yesterday and ravaged half the box already! Be careful with the cotton candy. If you leave the bag open it will shrink on you.
Ohh! Just learned that we are getting this box any day.. We live in Texas. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope it's as decadant as it looks!!

I got the Boardwalk box. I've tried everything but the root beer, which I've already had before. I LOVE the taffy & caramel corn especially. The pistachios were great too because they were just salty enough.

Foodzie just sent me the July tasting box reveal email:

Seattle Tasting Box:

This is the box for you if you love:- Tastes of the Pacific Northwest - Handmade foods made by artisans - Sweet and salty snacks Seattle has dramatic skies, incredibly fresh seafood and of course the iconic Pike Place Market, one of the great food meccas of the world. Along with Pike Place, new markets like Ballard and Melrose are bubbling up all kinds of new foodmakers, and we’ve culled a few new faves, such as buttery-salty caramels, cheesy crackers, and strawberry preserves. Tasting Box includes: Beecher's Flagship Crackers (5 oz) Half Pops (2 oz) Fleur de Sel Caramels (2 oz) Strawberry Lemon Preserves (8 oz) Cherry Medley (6 oz)

Raw Foods Tasting Box:

This is the box for you if you love:- Food that makes you feel good from the inside out - Deceptively decadent snacks - Healthy yet hearty foods We've gathered up some of our favorite raw snacks, like crunchy kale chips with a nutty coating, crisps that will fool you into thinking they’re decadent little bites of pizza (they’re not), and chocolatey macarons that can hold their own against any baked good. Tasting Box includes: Chia Seeds (14 oz) Kale Chips (3 oz) Blueberry Nut Bar (2 oz) Dark Chocolate Macaroons (2 oz) Pizza Flax Snax (3 oz)

Grilled Pizza Cooking Box:

This is the box for you if you love:- Pizza in all its doughy, cheesy glory - Trying new things on the grill - Outdoor entertaining with friends If you’ve never grilled pizza, you’re in for a treat. We’re equipping you with the ingredients you need for a pie that’s sure to be the hit of your summer grilling season: A pro-grade flour, spicy-smoky pepperoni (all the better to go with that grilled flavor), the perfect sauce and a fermented garlic that will put your ‘za right over the top. Tasting Box includes: - "00" Flour (2 lb) - Smoked Pepperoni (7 oz) - Pizza Spice Blend (2 oz) - Black Garlic (1.69 oz) - Marinara Sauce (16 oz)
I think I'll go with the last one.

I just made my choice and went with box number 1. I'm really kind of sad that this is going to be the last subscription box.

Forgot today was the first of the month. I went with the raw box. I got my sweet on last month.

SCREAM!!!! I totally LOVE the Seattle box!!!! 

FOODZIE ( Joyus.com)  is my monthly sweets treat.

IF the new company drops the ready to eat " goodies" I will be SO sad.

And if I want healthy food, someone will go pick up the stuff at  the grocery store for me while I am " laid up" from my riding accident-- if HEB doesn't have it, no one has it around here.

JMO.. but when I PAY for something to come cross country in the 110 degree Texas heat, I want it to be sweet, and salty and crunchy and have about 1,000 calories, most without any nutritional merit, LOL. I even went back and ordered anothe Boardwalk Sweets box too. Just in case this is the last " hurrah" for great gourmet junk food.

Laura

I think I'll just purchase the stuff I sampled and liked or looks good straight from the original vendor.

Back