Football....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay since football is starting up, I was just wondering what everyone's favorite teams are for those of us who are fans.

My favorites are:

College- University of Texas & Oklahoma State

Professional- St. Louis Rams

Just thought this would be something fun!

i'm not really a football fan. i'd rather play than watch. hehe

but if i had to pick, it would be my Bay Area teams the SF Niners and Oakland Raiders
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by tashbash

Okay since football is starting up, I was just wondering what everyone's favorite teams are for those of us who are fans. My favorites are:

Oh Tash! I'm a Ram's fan also! My dad was a season ticket holder for 15 years when they were the LA Rams. I kept being a fan
Go Bulger!

Originally Posted by Liz i'm not really a football fan. i'd rather play than watch. hehe
but if i had to pick, it would be my Bay Area teams the SF Niners and Oakland Raiders
biggrin.gif

Ditto!

I'm not a big football fan, but hubby will make sure that we watch every University of Tennesse game that's televised up here.
icon_rolleyes.gif
He's from Tennesse if you can't guess, and he's also sad that they don't televise all the UT games here up north -- although last week he found their game on Internet radio! He doesn't watch much NFL but when he does he likes the Cowboys.

Of course, even though I don't really care for football, I grew up having NFL on every Sunday so I'm used to it by now! Most of my family are Raiders fans, being from California -- my Grandma's mood on Sunday night is determined by whether the Raiders win or lose
wink.gif

Hey there,

I am not a football fan really *like hockey tho* So I just kinda go with the college team that has been a favorite in my household since childhood which would be Nebraska Cornhuskers

For pro found it easier to go with my husbands team Denver Broncos. All growing up it was Minnesota Vikings. I dont really give a damn anyway.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I don't watch college football, but I LOVE the New England Patriots! Tom Brady....yum!
biggrin.gif
I have to say I totally agree with Charmaine on this one!!!
tongue.gif

Da Bears!

I'm a huge Chicago Bears fan. (even though we've had a string of crappy seasons) And I'm a NY Giants Fan by default since my hubby is a huge fan and there is a game on TV every weekend.

I really don't follow college football.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh Tash! I'm a Ram's fan also! My dad was a season ticket holder for 15 years when they were the LA Rams. I kept being a fan
Go Bulger!

I knew I liked you Tony!:icon_love My husband's uncle is a season ticket holder so hopefully we will be going to a game this season!
I am a BIG college football fan because Oklahoma doesn't have a pro team.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I do get a lot of flack from people because I AM from Oklahoma and I HATE the sooners! Hence the longhorns being my absolute FAVE!!! And I've always liked OSU but now my ex starts for them so that gives me another excuse to watch!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by tashbash Okay since football is starting up, I was just wondering what everyone's favorite teams are for those of us who are fans. My favorites are:

college- I am a Tarheel all the way!! I hate Duke Blue Devils even though they are in NC. Puck!! I also like Florida Gators and Georgia Bulldogs.

pro- Carolina Panthers- got to pull for the home team! even when they were on the bottom.

Latest posts

Back