For all you MAC-aholics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Check this out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...552295623&rd=1

What truck did they steal that off of? There's no way they got that by paying full price.. or paying at all! Weird. Ya know, it's probably a sales person's gratis from over the years and they just never used it. I sell my gratis too.

Originally Posted by Scarlette What truck did they steal that off of? There's no way they got that by paying full price.. or paying at all! Weird. That's what I was thinking.
wink.gif

If they were all eye products i'd almost bid on it!! LOL at what truck did they steal that off!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) DROOL!!! oh ooops, I blew my cover
icon_cool.gif
Good... Glad you like it - Bid on it so you have some stuff to use for the theme challenge!
icon_wink.gif

Cool! Thanks sweetie. I think the last link with MAC shadows is UGH though. They all look so boring!

Originally Posted by Laura Cool! Thanks sweetie. I think the last link with MAC shadows is UGH though. They all look so boring! I'm not 'in the know' with MAC stuff - so I just put anything that came in a lot!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back