For those shu fans..........

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got an email with brand new shu uemura eye pencils/highlighters........I swear these cosmetic companies are evil!!! I have pictures to look at and that makes it hard to resist maybe trying one...........

Ahhhh! Love shu!

Originally Posted by kerri Just got an email with brand new shu uemura eye pencils/highlighters........I swear these cosmetic companies are evil!!! I have pictures to look at and that makes it hard to resist maybe trying one...........

I must fight the temptation to head to the Shu site and check it out...
wink.gif
I've only tried the e/s so far, but I would like to also try the blushes, maybe more...

I know...I just got the same email, but I ended up ordering all the colors
icon_redface.gif
Why can't I ever just order one?!

Let us know how you like them! I was thinking about the lighter, frosty shades gold and pinkish tones for highlighters under the brow..........not sure yet though...

Originally Posted by envymi I know...I just got the same email, but I ended up ordering all the colors
icon_redface.gif
Why can't I ever just order one?!

Is there pics online anywhere? when will they be available? oh no! my wallet
frown.gif
lol.

Yes they are pictured on shuuemura-usa.com online website

Originally Posted by TenaE Is there pics online anywhere? when will they be available? oh no! my wallet
frown.gif
lol.

Thanks!

and please let us know how the pencils are when you get them
smile.gif
All the metallic ones are calling my name, lol! But gotta here some reviews first
smile.gif

Have you used the new Shu eyelash curler Kerri? What do you think of it so far?

Originally Posted by kerri Yes they are pictured on shuuemura-usa.com online website

I got this email too but I deleted it right away so I wouldn't be tempted but it's not working because I just looked at Shu's website.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I like it well......but i really don't have anything to compare it to. My lashes are both thin and not very long, so it is tough to get them to do much......but i try every day now. I think I see a difference. One thing's for sure, this one will last forever!!!

Originally Posted by lilla Have you used the new Shu eyelash curler Kerri? What do you think of it so far?

Latest posts

Back