For those who don't want to download SmileyCentral!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Girls & Tony!

Here's a link to a site with moving images for those who don't want to download SmileyCentral! See below for a few examples!

Disclaimer: I or MuT will not take any responsibility for the graphics or text on this site!

EDITED TO SAY: COPY & PASTE THE IMG TEXT!

bebe_44.gif

spiderman.gif

15_1_120.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally That's GAY SPIDEY! LOL ...I want him as a screen saver! LOL LMAO!

spiderman.gif

OMG Laura! This is great. I remember getting an e-mail about the above Spidey & it was entitled, "Spiderman Will Make You Gay." It's a cute dance, but I know the die-hard Spidey fans won't be happy if they saw it.

Anyway, Gay or Straight, I love the Spidey dance & love this site. Thanks for posting!
wink.gif

Thanks for Sharing......
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Hey Girls & Tony!
Here's a link to a site with moving images for those who don't want to download SmileyCentral! See below for a few examples!

Disclaimer: I or MuT will not take any responsibility for the graphics or text on this site!

bebe_44.gif

spiderman.gif

15_1_120.gif

spiderman.gif

OMG, I just figured it out!! Spidey is doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance!!! LMAO!

I can't even begin to express how much Laura (for sharing) & Kim (for putting him in her signature) have made my day!

Be careful. A lot of those smiley programs contain tons of spyware, adware and other ickyness...

Welcome to MakeupTalk, Diva! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you & look forward to chatting with you soon!

Enjoy it here... its so much fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome DivaBella to Makeuptalk!

My IE is hijacked right now, damn spyware

Originally Posted by DivaBella

Be careful. A lot of those smiley programs contain tons of spyware, adware and other ickyness...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Welcome DivaBella to Makeuptalk!
My IE is hijacked right now, damn spyware

Get Pest Patrol!!! It's awesome! It's from computer Associates... I have that and their Virus software... very nice... Look here: http://home.ca.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Ent...ACHE_ID=183318Although even though I've gotten rid of all my spyware - I still get some pop up ads from the same places whenever I come here... and no other site. Wierd.

here only? lol its the BG

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Get Pest Patrol!!! It's awesome! It's from computer Associates... I have that and their Virus software... very nice... Although even though I've gotten rid of all my spyware - I still get some pop up ads from the same places whenever I come here... and no other site. Wierd.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) here only? lol its the BG Yup! Just here! and it's only when I first log on... I'll close it... and I usually don't get anymore after that - USUALLY... sometimes one will pop up when I go to the forum main page or log out
icon_confused.gif

Why are you logging in and out? just stay logged in

Yup! Just here! and it's only when I first log on... I'll close it... and I usually don't get anymore after that - USUALLY... sometimes one will pop up when I go to the forum main page or log out
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Why are you logging in and out? just stay logged in I dunno... lol so people dont think I'm online when I'm not here? lol
icon_redface.gif

I dunno... lol so people dont think I'm online when I'm not here? lol
icon_redface.gif

its only for a short time, like 10 mins sometimes....

also regardless if you log out or not, it still shows you lol

I dunno... lol so people dont think I'm online when I'm not here? lol
icon_redface.gif

ok... I take that back - lol I've gotten about 6 pop-ups in the last 5 min. from "Tickle" ... (a dating site) and it has a link for "more info" ... which says that the ad is not from MUT, but possible a competitor!?!?!?
confused.gif

Latest posts

Back