For those with slow colons...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hehehe...ok so I've done a lot of cleansing and I get regular colonics, but I still usually can't ever have regular BM's on my own, I'm never constipated-just can't go(sorry to be so descriptive
icon_neutral.gif
) But I've been using Super Cleanse by Nature's Secret and it's the best thing that I could have found. I take it at night and the next day, I'm going like I should. Just thought I'd share for anyone who might need help in that dept
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've been taking flax seed as well, but it didn't help my digestion too much.I take it every morning and I grind up about 3T of it. I first got the Super Cleanse at a health food store, but now I order it online.

Does it cause gas or ummm not to be gross, but diarrhea? I take fiber pills, but I constantly feel bloated and don't go regularly either. I've had problems with it since I was a baby and took a bunch of medication when I was younger, but not just fiber.

It doesn't cause gas or bloating, but it can if you take too much at once. It's best to follow the directions...start by taking one at night, then every night add one more until your stuff is loose the next day. Fiber never worked for me...in fact it always made me worse
icon_sad.gif

Latest posts

Back