For you BE lovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey gals! Well I've just recently got BE. I like it but it just doesn't stay put, even with mineral veil. I'm pretty sure i'm applying it right because i've been reading tips from other users and experimenting on my own, but if I get an itch and scratch then I notice some BE under my nails even after a few minutes of letting it settle. Does yours do that too? I was thinking of investing in some primer and mixing it in a little rather than putting primer on first and then applying the BE so that it doesn't clump. Heelp!

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. I too use BE and haven't had any issues with it. Are you moisturizing before you apply your foundation?

Yeah I moisturize, let it sink in, and then apply the foundation and mineral veil right over it.

hi welcome to mut!

i dont' know about the staying power of ME, but even with other foundations, i get it under my nails if i scratch.

Originally Posted by wafflebox Hey gals! Well I've just recently got BE. I like it but it just doesn't stay put, even with mineral veil. I'm pretty sure i'm applying it right because i've been reading tips from other users and experimenting on my own, but if I get an itch and scratch then I notice some BE under my nails even after a few minutes of letting it settle. Does yours do that too? I was thinking of investing in some primer and mixing it in a little rather than putting primer on first and then applying the BE so that it doesn't clump. Heelp! I also use it and love it. It usually stays put, but if I get sweaty or anything, I have to retouch with mineral veil.. but I think the same goes with any foundation or powder.

Do you use anything to carry the mineral veil and brush around? Ahh that's one thing I don't like about BE. Their packaging is impractical for taking out.

Ohh cool. Is their skin rever-upper like a real primer or does it just nourish your face? Next time I go, I'll ask the SA about using primers with it. Oh, and one more thing. Do you guys use their concealer (multi tasking minerals)? If that works then I'll go get some for myself, but I was wondering if I used the kabuki brush instead would it give me enough coverage without making me look too powdery? I don't have enough money for buying both the concealer and kabuki for my acne scars =/

Originally Posted by wafflebox Do you use anything to carry the mineral veil and brush around? Ahh that's one thing I don't like about BE. Their packaging is impractical for taking out. I bought the Kabuki brush from Sephora and carry it around with mineral veil in my purse. The brush has a little case and is really cute!
kabukibrush.jpg

Hi! Nice to meet you! I love BE and mineral makeup. Right now I'm only using Mineral veil (because my color foundation is never in stock!). Is it possible that you are applying too much? I find that it stays put really well on me, but if I touch my face I'll get a little of the stuff on my hand. My makeup still looks ok, and I never need to reapply. I guess if you really want something that sticks you would have to try a liquid concealor.

Hey I just got back from working at my dad's automechanic shop. It was so hot and I was sweating but it pretty much stayed on and I was still glowing. All I needed was a bit of touching up with mineral veil by the time I got home. I think all I need is a good concealer. Would it look weird if I don't use a mineral powder concealer? I wanna try Lancome's Photogenic concealer but i'm worried about the shades matching and how BE would look over it.

I don't use the mineral concealer. I use Paula Dorf magic Stick concealer, and if it is really bad I mix in some of Urban Decay's concealer.

Latest posts

Back