Ford Models Makeup Artist Did My Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
and dont say i look un excited, i am aware of that! i was more just freaked out because i was getting filmed in a studio and i had no idea what to do. so any way. she did a great job

thank u! im not a model tho as u can see. ford has all these youtube videos and they contacted me and said we would like to give a fan a makeover. we went to new york it was very cool

I don't think you look bored, just a bit nervous! I would have been too. You look beautiful!

You look stunning
smile.gif

That's such a cool video!

You do look a bit freaked out at the beginning but you definitely got more relaxed later on - I would have been freaked too, like not knowing where to look etc!

You are so gorgeous, with the makeup or without it. And your hair is so long and straight! Absolutely stunning! Was it weird having someone else curling your lashes? I hate people touching my face, but you didn't flinch once! And it's so funny how she kept going on about how awesome your lashes are haha. And how she suddenly had glasses on about half way through!

Yay for you!

You are so pretty....the makeup looked wonderful on you....but you did look nervous..i would be too

That must've been so much fun! Looks like she gave a lot of good tips too. Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back