Fortune Cookie Generator

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since Dion Warwick's Psychic Hotline, never has there been such an astoundingly accurate fortune generator! Only instead of paying in three easy installments of $99.99, this one's free!

Click on the ice cream cone below to get your fortune. And do share!

Originally Posted by Californian Since Dion Warwick's Psychic Hotline, never has there been such an astoundingly accurate fortune generator! Only instead of paying in three easy installments of $99.99, this one's free!

Cali's fortune results:
Wisdom has kept you far away from dangers.

...(Gee, and I thought it was due to my lack of social skills.)

KittySkyfish's fortune says:

You have an ambitious nature.

Well, no duh! I have to be ambitious if I plan on owning every piece of makeup ever made.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Y'know, I'd love to see twisted fortune cookies with silly messages, like:
"The beef and broccoli was tainted. Be prepared." "Eat at Joes!" "Well, don't YOU feel like a piggy now?" "Death and misfortune is imminent." "Have fun stormin' the castle!" (I'm a Princess Bride fan...)

Originally Posted by Californian Since Dion Warwick's Psychic Hotline, never has there been such an astoundingly accurate fortune generator! Only instead of paying in three easy installments of $99.99, this one's free!

Oooo..Mine said,"Your enterprise will bring you great profit" Hey,Tina..You see this girl
wink.gif

I got this: You are kind-hearted, cheerful, and well liked. hehe, that's right on, too!
biggrin.gif

this is mine: There is a true and sincere friendship between you and your friends. Yay! This is always a good thing to know.

OMG, mine said, "Shut the Fu*K up and get your ass to work"
icon_eek.gif

WTF???

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437

this is mine: There is a true and sincere friendship between you and your friends. Yay! This is always a good thing to know.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Y'know, I'd love to see twisted fortune cookies with silly messages, like:

"The beef and broccoli was tainted. Be prepared."

"Eat at Joes!"

"Well, don't YOU feel like a piggy now?"

"Death and misfortune is imminent."

"Have fun stormin' the castle!" (I'm a Princess Bride fan...)
111banner1.jpg

Ok, I recommend this site to you Kitty. It has sardonic fortunes.

Check it out:

http://www.badcookie.com/fortune.hts

Now this is up my alley! Here's mine:

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Yeah, baby!

Originally Posted by Californian My fortune said "You will attract uncultured people to your house." cool.

LOL... who else got a bad fortune? Do share.

Note: Look for the link by the bulldog
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Now this is up my alley! Here's mine:
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Yeah, baby!

Mine said "Be careful not to overspend this month" This is so cool because I have recently been buying a lot of stuff of ebay and buying tons of stuff for my dorm for college.

Mine said: You will make many changes before settling down happily. Which couldn't suit me better at this time...

Latest posts

Back