Fortune Cookie Soap Box : Summer Soap Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email: Today is the day they're going to launch the _Once Upon a Time_ limited edition collection, and as a part of that, shipping will be a flat $6.95 per order!
I got that too! I'm excited about the flat shipping rate since I was on their site yesterday saying "ooo, I want that....and that...and that..." lol it might be a good time to use my $10 coupon code!

On the one hand, I'm really excited. I've seen their previews for this collection and it looks fun. On the other, I just spent a big chunk of money at their Christmas in July sale. I am happy to hear about the flat rate shipping, since for my last order I had to pay $16 in shipping for a $35 order. I hope they keep the flat rate shipping around. Even if it's slower, I'd rather wait a few extra days to get my stuff than pay out the wazoo for shipping. If they have some of the items leftover from the Christmas sale that I really really wanted and didn't get, I might have to buy something.

Order placed! Red Riding Hood coffee scrub Mr. Gold body wash Fairest of Them All face mask Don't Drink Me bath oil (I use bath oils as body oils) Cheshire Cat jelly Belle body butter I really wanted the Mad Hatter fortune cookie so I would have all of the Alice things, but I just can't justify any sort of solid soap. I didn't use my 10% code because I was antsy to get it ordered and didn't want to wait until I got home and found it.

I ordered 5 soaps, the soap saver and the love rox bath salts. I ended up doing it before the launch. I'm very curious about the Captain Hook solid bubble bath. The fragrance sounds right up my alley so if anyone gets it, I would be eternally grateful for a review!! I probably would've been tempted to get it if I hadn't jumped the gun early but it's just as well since I also ordered a couple indigo banana polishes on etsy lol

I subscribed saturday and have been charged but no confirmation email yet. I'm getting a little worried.

Originally Posted by BridgetPS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I subscribed saturday and have been charged but no confirmation email yet. I'm getting a little worried.
I'd go ahead and e-mail their customer service and ask them about it. They're usually really nice and helpful!

Yay, got charged for the autumn box a few days ago! Boo, I have a reason to use the summer box OCD! I told a coworker to not come near my desk until it stops smelling like Jell-o so he doesn't catch this cold. I will forever associate this scent with feeling absolutely miserable, which sucks because I did also get the jelly. On the up side, I have been using it for a week or so already, so I'm going through it at a good clip.

Oooo I'll have to be on the lookout for my charge! I almost forgot about that so thanks for the reminder! I'm excited to see what fall brings. I just did inventory on my kids clothes since they go back to school in less than two weeks and I've realized, I'm really excited for autumn!!

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oooo I'll have to be on the lookout for my charge! I almost forgot about that so thanks for the reminder! I'm excited to see what fall brings. I just did inventory on my kids clothes since they go back to school in less than two weeks and I've realized, I'm really excited for autumn!!
Check your email!  They sent a notice that they had charged my card three days ago.  

Has anyone else NOT been charged yet? I haven't received an email or seen a charge from them. I emailed them on Monday and haven't heard anything back yet. I guess I'll call tomorrow if I haven't heard anything by then. I really don't want to miss the Fall box!

I just signed up for this box! I have been wanting to try their products, and looking at all the products in previous box this seems like a great deal for only $20! Especially since you get a $10 coupon too. I can't wait to get my first box!

I'm hoping to fall in love with the fragrances in this box. The summer box was cool cuz it was my first and while everything smelled good, I had no desire to rush out to buy any of them. Then again, autumn is one of my favorite seasons so maybe I'm partial ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You have until the 25th! So you can still sign up today. (Enabler alert)
Oh, no! Or hooray! I don't know which! FYI I just found this sneak peek pic on their instagram if it hasn't already been posted: 

I so want this, but I so don't need it! The preview picture they posted looks awesome!

Unfortunately, I spent way, way too much money when they had the Christmas in July sale, and I have one of those gallon ziplock bags full of Fall and Christmas scented soaps. LoL

Latest posts

Back