Fortune Cookie Soap Box : Summer Soap Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHHH shoot. Anyone know what time the cutoff is? Pacific time, I am hoping? Completely forgot. 

Heh. I just email from Netflix: The second season of _Once Upon a Time_ is now streaming. The relevance: I have been saving my OUaT FCS stuff until I got around to signing up for Hulu Plus to watch that season -- or until it hit Netflix Instant. I think I know what I'll be doing with my long weekend now!

anyone know when the boxes ship? I thought it was supposed to be like yesterday or today. Do they send out a shipping notice or do they just show up? I'm so pumped! 

anyone know when the boxes ship? I thought it was supposed to be like yesterday or today. Do they send out a shipping notice or do they just show up? I'm so pumped! 
The FCS website says fall boxes start shipping on September 3rd, but i have'nt got a shipping e-mail yet. Lets hope we all get shipping notices soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> cuz i'm wicked excited. This will be my second box!

I have shipping, too! I did check out the review linked in their Facebook page (can't remember what blog), and there's not really anything OMG NEED NAO! for me, so I'm not super antsy for it to speed its way through the mail to me, but it's going to be a nice, cozy collection for fall, and I do look forward to getting it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  mine is out for delivery!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Mine too!

Mine was waiting for me when I got home from grocery shopping! *squeels with delight & runs to go open it*

OMG everything smells AWESOME!!!!! I'm in love! My first box and everything is a big hit with me! the whipped cream is just as amazing as i've heard from you tubers! off to upload! 

I love these boxes. Everything smells really nice and the 10.00 gift code is a great bonus.

Got mine today too. It was complete surprise since I didn't get any tracking. Everything smells wonderful! I love fall smells.

I got mine too just in time to add a couple of goodies to a birthday gift. I don't use any kind of solid soap, so the FC soap went to her as well as the OCD hand sanitizer. I'm swimming in those, lol.

My box arrived today! Sadly, it's eighty degrees, and autumnal scents just don't work for me when it's above sixty. I love fall. I hate heat. These scents make me want the cool rainy weather we had Thursday, and it's supposed to hit ninety later this week. I have to set these aside until it cools down so I'm not upset that it's still hot. On the up side, this stuff probably won't even be up for sale for well over a week if the summer update is anything to go by, so I have plenty of time to test! (And there won't be a Halloween box, but there will be a Halloween collection. And the theme for the winter box has been announced. Hint: Bridget Fonda's husband is involved with the inspiration. And then they're also going to have a more-traditional Christmas collection separate from the box!)

Everything smells so good! I can't wait to play with everything. I'm already working on my wish list! lol

Latest posts

Back