Fortune Cookies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First, click here to get your fortune.

Add the words "in bed" to the end of your fortune.

Now post it in this thread
biggrin.gif

Mine:

"You will have good luck and overcome many hardships . . . in bed."

laughing.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif An admirer is too shy to meet you...in bed. well that sucks. lol
add_wegbrech.gif
This one cracked me up!! I hope we don't get too many repeats, I don't know how many different fortunes the site offers!

Quote:
Love is like paint,...it makes things beautiful when you spread it,
...but it will dry up if you don't use it, in bed.

Wow. Haha.

Wow that one is deep Celly!
tongue.gif

My friends and I always do this whenever we go out for chinese food. When we're all finished eating we open our fortune cookies and each person says their fortune. One time my friend got "You need to relax and take some time to treat yourself . . . in bed"

Sometimes you get some that don't make sense, but sometimes you get awesome ones!

Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves... in bed.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif My friends and I always do this whenever we go out for chinese food. When we're all finished eating we open our fortune cookies and each person says their fortune. One time my friend got "You need to relax and take some time to treat yourself . . . in bed"

Sometimes you get some that don't make sense, but sometimes you get awesome ones!

I also play this game when I go out for Chinese food with friends or co-workers. It's fun. I got the same fortune cookie as Kee.

Latest posts

Back