FOTD 14 June 05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gwendolyn, Bethany and Jennifer.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 very nice girlies,lilia those colors look great on you,Violet you are just as glowly and lovely as usual.
No make up for me yet,i havent really been wearing much but gloss lately cause ive been going to the gym alot.But once the weeknd comes its so on,lol

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons ill post pics as soon as i get home!! I love paradisco *yay* good girl!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Yes Andrea, I used the blush to give a bit color
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks, glad it doesn't look bad no, not at all. seems like you can wear any color-and your e/s always look soo vibrant and clear!! I love the idea of using blush as e/s-I do that too sometimes

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking & sounding great ladies! Arielle, TBS sell neat TT Oil (well they do in the UK) xx thanks for the info-will check it out!

Thanks Trisha! You should have seen me this morning! I put Swimming on the right eyelid, then Guacamole on the left one just to see how much difference they had!!! But Guacamole looked a bit cool and Swimming looked a bit warm on me, so I couldn't leave home like that
icon_rolleyes.gif
and I just mixed them both on both eyelids to even out
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks for the advice, I love Guacamole. I bought Lucky green with it and used it yesterday and it is such a nice color.... You can use it with many colors
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Lovely! Swimming and Guac look great on you Lilla! x

Originally Posted by Arie [code [/code] lle]*yay* good girl!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
OK girls here's the pics for my FOTD. Sorry my smile looks really forced, I was soooo tired LoL

Are you kidding? You are gorgeous! Very beautiful look Charmaine :icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine Here's mine for today: (btw, I am SO not photogenic
redface.gif
)
Face:

-Studio Fix NC35

-Studion Finish NC30

-Nars Blush in Outlaw (I ♥ this!)

Eyes:

-Brow pencil in Stud

-Shadestick in Beige-ing

-Phloof e/s

-Silver Ring e/s

-Cranberry e/s

-LOreal Voluminous mascara

Lips:

-Petal Lure l/s

-Rayothon l/g

Originally Posted by Charmaine

Here's mine for today: (btw, I am SO not photogenic
redface.gif
)
Face:

-Studio Fix NC35

-Studion Finish NC30

-Nars Blush in Outlaw (I ♥ this!)

Eyes:

-Brow pencil in Stud

-Shadestick in Beige-ing

-Phloof e/s

-Silver Ring e/s

-Cranberry e/s

-LOreal Voluminous mascara

Lips:

-Petal Lure l/s

-Rayothon l/g

WOW Charmaine! loooooooooooookin' good!
wink.gif

woah could your skin be any more perfect, Charmaine? that´s so not fair
wink.gif

*yay* Ash thanks for the pic, your smile doesn´t look forced at all, it´s always very natural. and when you smile it´s sorta addictive cause it makes me smile too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
oh and Paradisco really IS gorgeous

Gorgeous girlies!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Everyone looks so springy! Lovin' it!

And I agree with the gals, Ashley - you have a GREAT Smile!!! You have pretty teeth
smile.gif

And Charmaine - you take BEAUTIFUL pics, so I think you're just nutty!
wink.gif

Arielle: You can get neat tea tree oil from chemists and health shops. Some craft/ethnic shops, too. My best friend said she doesn't believe me either that I have spots! But I suppose that's the point of concealer. I could post a pic of myself without concealer but it would be shocking. Lol! I do use quite a good concealer, though (I use the MAC one I always post for blemishes). It's matte and suits my skin colour exactly. I just blend it well in until the spot looks the same colour as my skin. I think concealer is amazing stuff! They don't tend to stay huge spots for long either because of the tea tree oil so I'm mostly just covering has-been spots that have healed over the night before so it's just the colour of them I'm concealing. I also don't get them all over my face at once so I do have good skin in most places on my face (apart from my huge pores...but they're also covered up with foundation and concealer!). I would kill for naturally flawless skin and invisible pores, though, because it is still a pain having to fake it every day! I think I just have weird skin...it's healthy and glowy from doing all the right things like cleansing, exfoliating, drinking water, eating a balanced diet, sleeping 8 hours a night, etc but I still get spots with it!

Originally Posted by Violet Arielle: You can get neat tea tree oil from chemists and health shops. Some craft/ethnic shops, too. My best friend said she doesn't believe me either that I have spots! But I suppose that's the point of concealer. I could post a pic of myself without concealer but it would be shocking. Lol! I do use quite a good concealer, though (I use the MAC one I always post for blemishes). It's matte and suits my skin colour exactly. I just blend it well in until the spot looks the same colour as my skin. I think concealer is amazing stuff! They don't tend to stay huge spots for long either because of the tea tree oil so I'm mostly just covering has-been spots that have healed over the night before so it's just the colour of them I'm concealing. I also don't get them all over my face at once so I do have good skin in most places on my face (apart from my huge pores...but they're also covered up with foundation and concealer!). I would kill for naturally flawless skin and invisible pores, though, because it is still a pain having to fake it every day! I think I just have weird skin...it's healthy and glowy from doing all the right things like cleansing, exfoliating, drinking water, eating a balanced diet, sleeping 8 hours a night, etc but I still get spots with it! thanks for the advice, I´ll go get some tea tree oil, although I´ve been using straight Apple Cider Vinegar on my breakouts and it seems to work too. but if you say TTO dries them out almost overnight then this is what i need to get.
but hey, I´d really like to see a pic of you without makeup, your skin looks so flawless I can´t believe you have breakouts. or I might have to get that concealer you use although I´m pretty satisfied with mine (BB Blemish Cover Stick)

Back