FOTD - 16th February 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

My FOTD, I'm fairly new here and read the rules so hopefully I will get this right!

Skin:
ModelsPrefer Liquid Foundation in Nude
Revlon Photo Ready Powder as a light finish in 020 - Light/Medium
L'oreal blush compact in #125
Sunbaked Mineral Bronzer in Glam Tan

Lips:
Maybelline New York Lipstick in E190 Royal Red

Eyes:
I have a ModelsPrefer compact kit and I used a charcoal in the outer edges blended towards the centre, Loreal colour infallible in 002 Hourglass Beige on the inner eye and blended it up towards the brow, and used another ModelsPrefer nude beige as a highlight for the brow bone (mobile camera sorry for the bad lighting!)
I also live by my Loreal Lash Architect 4D... I find it doesn't clump up and it's a really nice black mascara.

Anyway that's it today! Hopefully I have followed the rules and you guys all enjoy my (litttle bit out there!) Face of the Day Makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xx
 ​

You did great!!!  And welcome to Makeup Talk and the FOTD Forum.  What can I say, you are GORGEOUS and you makeup is flawless!  Thanks so much for posting.

Mine for today:

Eyes:

UD Naked 2 Palette

WNW Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara - Extreme Black

Cheeks:

ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Duo

Flaunt Beauty - Coy

Laura Geller Blush - Apricot Berry

Lips:

Jordana Easyliner - Baby Berry

Red Apple Lipstick - Plum Sexy Crazy (I love this lipstick)

@belle- gorgeous! that is the perfect red lip & i like the eye work

@jean- love it!! love your hair that way

mac matchmaster 5.0 foundation

cheeks mac cremeblend blush optimistic orange

eyes: revlon colorstay eyeliner black

lips: mac optimistic orange cremeblend blush

Welcome Belle! Everyone looks great today. Sorry i'm doing this really fast so i don't forget, my sister is coming home today and i haven't seen her since December! She's in the military and i simply adore her. I'm trying to get things set up for when she comes home so i'm doing this really fast. This is just my makeup left over from DTB, i don't have time to redo it lol.

Eyes

Warpaint Beauty Wing Tip Liner - Black

Nyx Super Skinny Eye Marker - Black

CoverGirl Lashblast Volume - Very Black

Elf Dramatic False Lashes

Face

Urban Decay Urban Defense - Halo

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion 

Lips

Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch, most is wiped off lol

@BelleAmi: Welcome to MUT! Do you speak French? (Seems so random lol)

@Jean: Love love love

@Tis: I have that same shirt ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@Myrmillonis: Love the lashes! (And an official Hi)

@Jean - Thankyou your makeup stunning looks magnificent very pretty apricot blush I like it alot and the dark eyeshadow looks great!

@tismama - Merci, the natural look works amazingly for you, I love the dark eyeline! (P.S love that top!)

@myrmillonis - Thankyou! Love the dark eyes plus very jealous of the lashes still one thing I can't master!

@Bluestar - Je ne parle français, mais je préfère écrire en anglais - I do speak French but I prefer write in English :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EDIT: Thanks OllyMoe hopefully red lip makes for a lovely day =]

So, I've been gone for quite some time.

But, I think I'm back now, as long as nothing else gets in the way.

I've been super busy and there's been a lot going on...

Anyway, here's what I did for today.

Sorry if some of the pictures appear pixely. d;:

Different lighting was used, as you can see.

&&

I have different clothes on because I applied my makeup in my jammies, then changed... o--O

Lmao.

Products Used For Eyes:

Sugarpill Cosmetics: Bulletproof, Tako.

Urban Decay Cosmetics: Primer Potion, 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion.

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon.

Maybelline New York Cosmetics: Falsies Flared Black Mascara.

I didn't use any blush today, and for lips I just used some lip balm. d;:

Hope Ya'll Likee. <3[::

everyone looks fab! its been a while since ive done a fotd, so here we go :)

Eyes:

NYX JEP in milk

MAC eyeashadows: soba, all that glitters,texture,carbon

Maybelline liquid liner

Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara

Brows:

ELF brow kit

Mac e/s print

Face:

Maybelline dream mousse concealer

maybelline dream mousse foundation

MAC blush Margin

Lips:

Revlon Colorburst 018 Fire

Ahhh OllyMoe le maquillage - this looks stunning your make up is beautiful!

Haha makeupOVERboys - like the username very funny, we are loving red today aren't we? beautiful eyes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@Belle Ami and MakeupOVERboy - Love the classic looks with the red lips

@Jean - I'm so impressed with how great you've gotten with your eyebrows

@Tis - You look bright and fresh as always

@myrmollonis- Awesome lashes =)

@ollymoe- great fadind and blending, every time I wear black shadow I just look raccoony

Sugarpill Lumi, L'Oreal Lineur Intense for the dots, L'Oreal Telecscopic Mascara

The weather has been rather indecisive lately, it's gloomy and rainy, freezing and snowy, or perfect warm and feels a lot like spring. Mother nature cannot make up her mind. So with this getting me down, I decided to do a summery look for my favorite season. 

The close up is quite blurry, I apologize.

PRODUCTS USED:

Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation & Bronzer

Hard Candy Bronzing Powder

Sally's Beauty Baked Eye Shadow In Jade

Rimmel White Eyeliner

Maybelline Big and Soft Mascara

Thanks so much everyone for all your kind words!!  And I must say, you all are looking quite fabulous!!

@BelleAmi: Je parle francais aussi- j'apprends le francais a mon l'ecole. Je ne parle pas tres bien, mais je prefere ecrire anglais parce que c'est mieux facile. Sorry I am still learning the language haha

thanks jean!

@myr- love the bangs! super cute! & your lashes. i love baby lips i have the peach one i seriously apply it like 10 times a day

@olly- love the glasses & smokey eye

@makeupoverboys- love that red lip! gorgeous! & where do you find that concealer? i thought it was discontinued. i can't find it anywhere that was my favorite concealer

@13blue- nice! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@chemicalmakeup- thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> love the eye work!

@beauty- love that blue!

@Bluestar: Ahhh bien fait. Il est bon de voir que vous essayez dur et de mettre en beaucoup d'efforts. Bon travail!

You girls look amazing, I am well to know that I am around such talented ladys :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Haha it was a spur of the moment name but it suits me :) we sure are, your eyeshadow looks gorgeous!

Originally Posted by belle ami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhh OllyMoe le maquillage - this looks stunning your make up is beautiful!

Haha makeupOVERboys - like the username very funny, we are loving red today aren't we? beautiful eyes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Latest posts

Back