FOTD - 30th October 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

My face of the day, nothing special today

was running late, lol

my usual foundation and eyeliner

e/s beaut'e in sand love

all you ladies look beautiful

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, everyone is really doing an amazing job with their eyes!
rockwoot.gif

I look so enthused ya know??

Its Steamy Surreal Humid Mulch Shroom Amber Lights and blacktied. With Soft lsut l/s & Nymphette l/g.

100_7311.jpg

100_7305_0001.jpg

100_7300_0001.jpg

100_7299_0001.jpg

oooooo

ashlee, i love that color on you

it so brings out your eyes

and your smokey eyes yesterday were stunning

Oh,great jobs on FOTDs today!

Yaaay bosslady is posting,love it hun,and OMG is that the same mascara I have,cause it doesnt have that affect on me. Yeah yeah primer,i know:p

Celly,love those colors!

Niksaki ~ I love green and yellow on you, it always looks so great. Makes your gorgeous eyes really pop.

Aquilah ~ love your eyes, do your lashes curl like that on their own? So pretty.

Celly ~ I love the way you did the light on your eyes, looks really great, I would have loved to see you smile, you have a great smile.

Athena ~ Looking gorgeous as always. Love the eyes.

Ash ~ Oh I really like this color combo on you, looks really pretty. We need a smiling pic again soon.

I actually did a FOTD for once, it has been a while. I had to work so so I actually wore some makeup, lol.

I used Avon shadow quad, also NYC black shadow, Black Kohl liner, Telescopic mascara, brow wax by smashbox, lips was a combo of colors,face is EDM, blush was by Avon also. I was running late so the pics are not that great. Plus I hate taking pics of myself, I never know how to pose, lol.

102307022.jpg

102307018.jpg

102307004.jpg

Eyes:

NYC Perfect & Reflect e/s base

Wild and More loose powder e/s in Golden Lemon

Wild and More loose powder e/s in Lime Green

NYX e/s in Lime Green

Wild and More loose powder e/s in Blue

Wild and More e/s in Aqua Blue

Essence e/s in Kiss of a Rose

Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Noir Black

Wet n Wild eyebrow pencil in 652

Face:

Frei-Oel Tinted Day Cream in beige

The Body Shop Blush stick in Smashed Raspberries

NYC Cover stick in light

Lips:

Stila lip glaze in Peach

PIC00267-2.jpg
PIC00269-2.jpg

PIC00268-2.jpg

PIC00322-2.jpg

PIC00283-2.jpg

Thank you, Athena.

MissPout, love the eyes. It reminds me of a peacock the colors look really pretty.

Wow - everyone looks AWESOME today!

I've got a day off and might even have time to do eyes myself. Thanks for the inspiration every day, y'all!

Man its too cold I was supposed to wake up an hour ago so I could do my makeup. I just curled up and stayed in bed.

Everyone looks great today.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you, Athena.
MissPout, love the eyes. It reminds me of a peacock the colors look really pretty.

Thank you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Zoey /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh,great jobs on FOTDs today!Yaaay bosslady is posting,love it hun,and OMG is that the same mascara I have,cause it doesnt have that affect on me. Yeah yeah primer,i know:p

PRIMER! Yes, primer! Um, this is the Uplifting... I think I sent you SuperFULL. I'll get you an Uplifting. But you DEFINITELY need primer!

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aquilah ~ love your eyes, do your lashes curl like that on their own? So pretty. I do have naturally curly lashes, but I do use a curler and lash primer, which helps. My lashes grow in EVERY direction, so I almost have to use mascara so they don't go into my eyes.
Thanks everyone for the compliments!

You ladies looks so pretty today!! Aquilah.....I love when you post fotd's. You're as beautiful as always and one of these days i'm gonna try that Avon masacara you rave to me about alll the time
wink.gif

Back