Fotd 5-17-2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha Aaw my Mum has been good lately. she bought me some other jewellery and some clothes and used her CC to get me the KA brush set, more primer, more KA SSE and my Chantecaille fndt!! The package should arrive tomorrow!! YAY!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
oh stop telling me all that..can I borrow your mum *lol*...no, mine is really sweet, I can´t complain. she´s just NOT into makeup,skincare,haircare,jewelry and all that good stuff. she always wonders were I got this from
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Aaw my Mum has been good lately. she bought me some other jewellery and some clothes and used her CC to get me the KA brush set, more primer, more KA SSE and my Chantecaille fndt!! The package should arrive tomorrow!! YAY!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
NICE MOM! lol. i'm sure if i went shopping with my mom, she'd get me some stuff. she's always asking if i need anything when i visit. i don't think she'd get me the KA brushes though. lol!

Trisha, I love both looks but my fav is the turquoise look. Which one did you put first on shimmermoss or aquadisiac?

Originally Posted by Trisha Great faces ladies!
2 for the price of 1 today from me! LOL

first look

FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Shea

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enchancer - SX-10/11

YSL TE - #3

Chantecaille Loose Powder - Shadow

Stila Browset - Dark

EYES:

MAC Shadestick - Fresh Cement

MAC Pigment - Coco

Stila Eyeshadows - Kitten, Expresso & Diamond Lil

YSL Fax Cils Mascara - Black

CHEEKS:

Stila Convertible Colour - Peony

LIPS:

NARS Lipgloss - Pillow Talk

and

FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Shea

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enchancer - SX-10/11

YSL TE - #3

Chantecaille Loose Powder - Shadow

Stila Browset - Dark

EYES:

L'Oreal OTL Powder - Diva Down

MAC Eyeshadows - Aquadisiac, Shimmermoss & Naked Lunch

MAC Fluidline - Blue Peep

YSL Fax Cils Mascara - Black

CHEEKS:

MAC Cream Colour Base - Virgin Isle

LIPS:

MAC TLC Stick - Ladygentle

Bethany and Trisha - looking lovely as ever! I think I may have to get Aquadisiac, Shimmermoss & Naked Lunch.

Loving the necklace too Trish!

Gotcha! thanks xxx

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks everyone! Glad you all liked my FOTD!! Lilla, i put on shimmermoss then Aqua! x

Back