Fotd 5/19

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 WOW! Everyone looks so good!!! Ashley, love that color on you!! Both eye & lip - gotta look for that l/g next time I'm out.
Bethany - classy and fab as always

Erin - You are a MAC face chart in the flesh! You are stunning!

Andrea - Your skin just glows, I'm jealous!

Trisha- I ♥ those colors!!! Nice technique!

Well, I'm really tired, so since the face stays the same, I'll just add the eye/lip colors.

EYES:

UD Primer Potion

MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing

and from the MAC Beau Palette.....

Forgery on inner lid, and Hard to Please on the Outer V & Crease

Powerpoint liner in Engraved

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara

LIPS: MAC Viva Glam V lipstick

Please ignore the hair... it was all over the place!
icon_redface.gif

thats so sexy,love it.Hope you dont mind that i use some of your ideas
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 thats so sexy,love it.Hope you dont mind that i use some of your ideas
biggrin.gif
Feel free my dear!
wink.gif

I couldn't wait till next Wednesday and ordered it last weekend but still no shipping news
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
. Can't wait to try it
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It's really nice! It's a great neutral base, and doesn't seem to get as greasy as a CCB would.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I couldn't wait till next Wednesday and ordered it last weekend but still no shipping news
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
. Can't wait to try it
icon_sad.gif
Aww! Hope it comes soon!
icon_wink.gif
I think you'll like it... its also great for a browbone highlighter
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Oh that's what I hate about UD PP too! Now I haven't been using it as much cause of that.
frown.gif
It drives me crazy! It'll look totally blended, but then when I go to put e/s on - I get darker spots and look like I have reptile skin for eyelids.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I was scraping it with my nail and the suckers still would blend out.
icon_frown.gif

Strong thing.... reptile skin? you are too funny
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It drives me crazy! It'll look totally blended, but then when I go to put e/s on - I get darker spots and look like I have reptile skin for eyelids.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I was scraping it with my nail and the suckers still would blend out.
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Yeah that's another thing I don't like about it - I have a harder time blending with that. And since it dries so fast, I have to do one eye and then finish that before I do the other one and I'm not really used to it - I like to them both at the same time. Wow, I didn't realize I had a lot of things I didn't like too much about it. I think I'll only use it if I really really need my e/s to stay on the whole day. I think I'm just going to dab it in the crease... and just leave the rest. The crease is where I need it most anyway.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Looks good Janelle. You are amazing at doing ther outer V on your eyes. And that's pretty much all I can do! lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You all look/sound ravishing! Its great to see you posting pics Charmaine. I agree. haven´t seen a FOTD from you in a while, Charmaine.did you color your hair or something? it´s so shiny and looks slightly darker than I remembered it.

very beautiful makeup btw. love the lips!

oh janelle I just love silver e/s with brown eyes!!!! I think this makes you look extra mysterious ;-)

and you really are good at doing the outer V. I´ve never reall been able to do that!

Latest posts

Back