FOTD April 29, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gorgeous!!! I might try it tomorrow and post a pic. I am a proud Harry Potter fanatic and was sorted into Ravenclaw on PotterMore. Proudest nerd moment of my life, haha

btw - I LOVE your hair. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Suzich /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beautiful pink hair, especially love the bangs
wub.gif

Amazing look, goes with amazing color of your eyes!
Thank you!!! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ShawnL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love this look! The makeup and pink hair are awesome. I only wish I were this brave! 

You can be!!! Just try something you never have before and you might just love it!!

Originally Posted by laceylike /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YES RAVENCLAW! This is such a cool look. =]
House pride!!! 

Originally Posted by erikalisa55 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is gorgeous!!! I might try it tomorrow and post a pic. I am a proud Harry Potter fanatic and was sorted into Ravenclaw on PotterMore. Proudest nerd moment of my life, haha

btw - I LOVE your hair. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks! I was also sorted into Ravenclaw and about thew a party lol. I'd love to see your look!!

Your pink hair is amazing! And the way you applied your eyeshadow, blending out softly, is really quite beautiful. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You've pretty much inspired me to do like.. an HP series! I bet those have already been done, but I don't even care. I wanna do an HP makeup series AND a Sailor Moon one, too. As well as the Zodiac. Because I'm just weird. =P

Originally Posted by 2nd Love /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your pink hair is amazing! And the way you applied your eyeshadow, blending out softly, is really quite beautiful. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you so much!!! 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by laceylike /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You've pretty much inspired me to do like.. an HP series! I bet those have already been done, but I don't even care. I wanna do an HP makeup series AND a Sailor Moon one, too. As well as the Zodiac. Because I'm just weird. =P
I LOVE those ideas especially the Sailor moon theme!!! it would be so cute to do a Luna look with the little crescent moon. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Back