FOTD April 3, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first FOTD, I used my crappy webcam and I really  hate my face lol, but here goes: 

Revlon photoready airbrush foundation in shell

the bodyshop baked blush

Urban decay sidecar on lids

Urban decay toasted in crease

Urban decay virgin on the inside corners of my eyes

Toofaced lavagloss eyeliner

diorshow mascara

tarte lipsurgence lip tint in amused

Aw, don't hate you're face. You re beautiful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like your brows, I wish I had thicker ones

Eyes

Sugarpill Tako

Sugarpill Afterparty

Sugarpull Darling loose shadow

Sugarpill Poison Plum

Maybelline gel liner *black*

Also gave it a go at falsies, but the adhesive wasn't sticking well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also decided on the blue hair after

Holy crap I am in LOVE with your eye makeup!!! I wish I could do something unique like that!

Jenna - I love the lipsurgance on you! I can never pull off lip colors...I try and and try and then just end up wiping it all off haha

Here is my FIRST ever FOTD :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

theBalm Hot Mama Blush

Cailyn gel eyeliner in black

Origins Full Lash Story Mascara

Mommy!!! A Mermaid!!! LOL!

Love the look!

Originally Posted by RainbowBrite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw, don't hate you're face. You re beautiful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like your brows, I wish I had thicker ones

Eyes

Sugarpill Tako

Sugarpill Afterparty

Sugarpull Darling loose shadow

Sugarpill Poison Plum

Maybelline gel liner *black*

Also gave it a go at falsies, but the adhesive wasn't sticking well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also decided on the blue hair after

Everyone looks absolutely lovely today!! Great job on the gorgeous looks ladies!

You girls look so pretty!!!

Eyes:

Wet N Wild Pride Palette

Wet N Wild Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara - Extreme Black

Cheeks:

Urban Decay Blush - Quickie

Lips:

Wet N Wild Megashield Lip Color - Lolly Popstar

Today must be all about the blue haha. I love the look! You're making me jealous I can't find any wet n' wild products around here! My CVS doesn't have them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All of you ladies look beautiful! I am loving the Sugarpill eyeshadows and the Lolly Popstar Wet N Wild lipcolor.

@played- gorgeous! love that lip color

@rainbow- omg you look fantastic! love the eye makeup with the blue hair! those colors are great

@jean- love the hair! & the pink cheeks with the blue on the eyes! do you like that mascara?

Thanks Tis!! I really like this mascara. It's a nice formula and consistency that lengthen really well. Most mascaras that I've tried that have "fibers" in them give me that spider leg look and clump really bad. I can control this one pretty well and keep that from happening. I've found that if I layer it while it's wet I can get the desired thickness but keep my lashes separated and fanned out.

Latest posts

Back