FOTD April 7th, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first FOTD! Though, this is only my FOTN...I actually changed my makeup three times (brunch with friends, lunch date, and dancing that night.) So, I guess, my first FOTN! 

Lighting, and my face NOT the best, but, here's another: 

Yes, I wore the hat. I was going for a beatnik look, I guess? 

Products Used (FROM THE TOP!) 

• ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Mocha
  • Tarte ReCreate Silicone-Free Primer 
  • Smashbox Camera-Ready Concealer (I have a birthmark on my cheek that you can't even see thanks to this stuff! I use #7, if you were wondering.) 
  • Sephora Collection Perfecting Cover Foundation
  • Bella Terra Mineral Powder 
  • ELF Mineral Blush in Plum
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess (for that subtle glow)

ON MY EYES:

• Stila Prime Pot (or Urban Decay Primer Potion, it was one of the two) 
  • Smashbox Nude (though you obviously can't see it), from their Shades of Fame palette.
  • Buxom "Flirt Alert" Stunning Eye Duo (the silver/glittery shadow is their Stay There Eyeshadow in Pug and the Insider Eyeliner in black, is on my waterline)
  • The black eyeshadow (looks blueish because I applied it over silver) is from Sephora's Mini Gift Bag Makeup palette. Both this product, and the one above were bought at Sephora's wonderful impulse section right by the register. Obviously, you can buy the Buxom duo separately. 
  • For mascara, I use Tarte Eyelash Primer along with just a cheapo ELF mascara. The Primer does all the work, trust me.
  • For the dramatically thick eyeliner on top, I used Stila Smudge Crayon in black. 

MY LIPS are adorned with Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick in Oh! Oh! 18, with Stila Lip Glaze in Sugarplum. 

And I always finish my face (for the night, anyway) with Tarte Smooth Operator. The white one. 

Phew! Hope you like! This photo was snapped on my apartment floor with only my cheap Target lamp to light, so, I'm surprised you can see anything! 

Thats my fav. look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you look great!

Originally Posted by femmefille /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My first FOTD! Though, this is only my FOTN...I actually changed my makeup three times (brunch with friends, lunch date, and dancing that night.) So, I guess, my first FOTN! 

Lighting, and my face NOT the best, but, here's another: 

Yes, I wore the hat. I was going for a beatnik look, I guess? 

Products Used (FROM THE TOP!) 

• ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Mocha
  • Tarte ReCreate Silicone-Free Primer 
  • Smashbox Camera-Ready Concealer (I have a birthmark on my cheek that you can't even see thanks to this stuff! I use #7, if you were wondering.) 
  • Sephora Collection Perfecting Cover Foundation
  • Bella Terra Mineral Powder 
  • ELF Mineral Blush in Plum
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess (for that subtle glow)

ON MY EYES:

• Stila Prime Pot (or Urban Decay Primer Potion, it was one of the two) 
  • Smashbox Nude (though you obviously can't see it), from their Shades of Fame palette.
  • Buxom "Flirt Alert" Stunning Eye Duo (the silver/glittery shadow is their Stay There Eyeshadow in Pug and the Insider Eyeliner in black, is on my waterline)
  • The black eyeshadow (looks blueish because I applied it over silver) is from Sephora's Mini Gift Bag Makeup palette. Both this product, and the one above were bought at Sephora's wonderful impulse section right by the register. Obviously, you can buy the Buxom duo separately. 
  • For mascara, I use Tarte Eyelash Primer along with just a cheapo ELF mascara. The Primer does all the work, trust me.
  • For the dramatically thick eyeliner on top, I used Stila Smudge Crayon in black. 

MY LIPS are adorned with Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick in Oh! Oh! 18, with Stila Lip Glaze in Sugarplum. 

And I always finish my face (for the night, anyway) with Tarte Smooth Operator. The white one. 

Phew! Hope you like! This photo was snapped on my apartment floor with only my cheap Target lamp to light, so, I'm surprised you can see anything! 

You look beautiful! I absolutely love the lip and eye colors that you used. I'll have to look into the Smashbox Camera-Ready Concealer; I'm always looking for concealers that offer great coverage! Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back