FOTD - Aug 31st, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was done quick, not blended 'perfect' because I was scared of it getting muddy looking.

100_6422.jpg

100_6423.jpg

100_6424.jpg

Thanks ladies. Ive been calling it my failed rainbow. & my head scarf reminds me of hippies -peace-

yeah i noticed where it wasn't blended

question for you all:what do you think is the best way to blend something like that w/o it being muddy looking bcuz i've encountered that problem before too and i was wondering if there were any advice i could follow

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah i noticed where it wasn't blendedquestion for you all:what do you think is the best way to blend something like that w/o it being muddy looking bcuz i've encountered that problem before too and i was wondering if there were any advice i could follow

You're supposed to go in one direction, fading the lighter color into the darker. If that makes sense. So, no windshield wiper motion. I normally do it with a VERY light hand too. I'm sure there's other methods, but that's the one that works best for me.

Todays Look: Purples and pinks (feeling a little girlie today)

Face:

CG invisable concealer

Bare Minerals SPF15 in fair

MAC Northern Light, Gold Spill MSF's

Eyes:

MAC Pink Venus, Sushi Flower, Trax, Idol Eyes e/s'

MAC Melon pigment

MAC Provence pigment for highlight

Lips:

N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine

Attachment 35772

Thanks girls.

I used mac goldmine big t sattellite dreams and bang on blue. with phloof for a highlight.

Great looks girls today's a color day apparently! Too bad I'm going all neutral haha.

Here's mine...

Face: Revlon TM

Cheeks: Shu Uemura Peach and MAC Shimpagne MSF

Lips: MAC Tendertone in...I forgot

Eyes: Sugar Storybook Palette and Benefit Babecake Liner. Lash Stylist.

fotd-16.jpg

eyes-13.jpg

Latest posts

Back