FOTD August 22nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking hot midgard! I love metamorph in the inner corners. I dont have a FOTD to post today because i'm only using MAC Stillife & Shu Basic Mascara on my eyes.

Diana, now I just HAVE to buy Metamorph-from looking at your pic is seems like the most beautiful color ever!!!!! BUT: it´s not on the mac-website. please don´t tell me it was a LE
icon_mad.gif
can anyone suggest a similar color? PLEEEEASE
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And where exactly do you apply Ricepaper? (I don´t have it so I can only guess that you apply it on your browbone, right?)

rare opportunity
icon_cheesygrin.gif
me posting a FOTD with no pics. will get my digicam-cord back this week though. besides, the look was kinda natural, not very exciting looking.

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real (applied with my new love, the MAC #187 brush of course)

BB Concealer

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne

Rimmel Blush in Coral

EYES:

MAC f/l Blacktrack

MAC e/s Vanilla on lids

MAC e/s Mulch on outer half of lids and crease

MF 2000 Calorie Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/s Freckletone

MAC l/g Wonderstruck

Originally Posted by Arielle Diana, now I just HAVE to buy Metamorph-from looking at your pic is seems like the most beautiful color ever!!!!! BUT: it´s not on the mac-website. please don´t tell me it was a LE
icon_mad.gif
can anyone suggest a similar color? PLEEEEASE
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And where exactly do you apply Ricepaper? (I don´t have it so I can only guess that you apply it on your browbone, right?)

Sorry, but Metamorph is a LE, it came with the Madame B. collection! And yes, Ricepaper is on the browbone! It's my favorite highlighting color!

well done looks very good!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard Hi, this is my eotd:

Latest posts

Back