FOTD August 22nd

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Looking hot midgard! I love metamorph in the inner corners. I dont have a FOTD to post today because i'm only using MAC Stillife & Shu Basic Mascara on my eyes.

Reaction score
Diana, now I just HAVE to buy Metamorph-from looking at your pic is seems like the most beautiful color ever!!!!! BUT: it´s not on the mac-website. please don´t tell me it was a LE
can anyone suggest a similar color? PLEEEEASE

And where exactly do you apply Ricepaper? (I don´t have it so I can only guess that you apply it on your browbone, right?)

Reaction score
rare opportunity
me posting a FOTD with no pics. will get my digicam-cord back this week though. besides, the look was kinda natural, not very exciting looking.

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real (applied with my new love, the MAC #187 brush of course)

BB Concealer

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne

Rimmel Blush in Coral

EYES:

MAC f/l Blacktrack

MAC e/s Vanilla on lids

MAC e/s Mulch on outer half of lids and crease

MF 2000 Calorie Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/s Freckletone

MAC l/g Wonderstruck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle Diana, now I just HAVE to buy Metamorph-from looking at your pic is seems like the most beautiful color ever!!!!! BUT: it´s not on the mac-website. please don´t tell me it was a LE
can anyone suggest a similar color? PLEEEEASE

And where exactly do you apply Ricepaper? (I don´t have it so I can only guess that you apply it on your browbone, right?)

Sorry, but Metamorph is a LE, it came with the Madame B. collection! And yes, Ricepaper is on the browbone! It's my favorite highlighting color!

Reaction score
well done looks very good!

Originally Posted by Midgard Hi, this is my eotd:

Latest posts