FOTD - August 24th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colorliciouse........you loook GORGEOUS!!! amazing....im luvin the colours n blending!!! hottie
wink.gif

Andi....so stunnning!!!!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif girls, you both look gorgeous! andi, do you have any tutorials on how to do your eyes? they always look so nice! thank you. Are you kidding me-I always hate the way my eyes turn out, as in e/s placement and stuff lol. It never looks really defined or anything, just random and muddy.

Originally Posted by Medusawall /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gosh Andi, you're so gorgeous, you just make me want to hate you, lol. hah, I never think I look good in makeup with colors that neutral *sigh*
Colorlicious: OMG, that molten sol eyeliner is so gorgeous, me want! But I already have too many golds so my boyfriend will yell at me for spending money on more makeup I don't need, lmao.

And i love the way you did you lips too, they look so nice with your pretty coloring. I wish I could pull off reds like that. With me, I really have to work at it, but you, you look like you were MADE for them.

Thank gurl! And girl lemme tell you that you can pull off red lips, you just gotta find the right shade!!

Originally Posted by zerin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Colorliciouse........you loook GORGEOUS!!! amazing....im luvin the colours n blending!!! hottie
wink.gif

Andi....so stunnning!!!!

awww thanks Zerin!

Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif hey ladies, here is my FOTD, i havent done one in a loooong time, so here it is!I actually decided to use colors from the MAC's Moonbathe collection:

Eyes:Base light paint, Saturnal, Cranberry, Cosmic, Firespot eyeshadows, Blacktrack fluidline, Molten sol liquid last liner on the bottom, Clear brow set, Fibre Rich Lash in Black

Blush: Mellow RAve highlighting powder with that gold blush that came with it, can't remember name

Lips: Prep + Prime Lip with Eclipse lipstick with Moonbathe lipglass

Skin: Studio Fix Foundation Powder, Bronze Bronzing powder, Studio Moisture Fix, Prep + Prime Skin

Enjoy ladies! excuse the fur on my face hahahaha i wish my fuzz was blonde sometime but oh well haha

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/DSCN1885.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/DSCN1883.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/DSCN1880.jpg

I'm buying whatever you bought for your lips
biggrin.gif

Andi - I dont think you can ever look bad.

You are beautiful and excuse me for saying but it almost looked like you were doing something super naughty in that last picture! I am jealous! =)

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are beautiful and excuse me for saying but it almost looked like you were doing something super naughty in that last picture! I am jealous! =) OMG I just saw that. It looks like I have my hand in between my legs and I`m looking down. Sorrrry, I swear I wasn´t doing anything naughty (cause if I did I´d be honest about it haha)
Colorlicious, that lip combo is divine!!!!!! And your teeth are so perfectly white it almost makes me wanna hate you
laughing.gif

So gorgeous, girls!!

Hey, anyone hear from Entipy lately? Seems she's gone off radar...

-b.

Here's mine....

Face: Revlon TM

Cheeks: Origins Pink Halo

Lips: MAC 3d Gloss

Eyes: Sugar Storybook Palette, Benefit Babecake, Full and Soft Mascara

fotd-11.jpg

eyes-8.jpg

Andi, you're perfect, as always, i mean it
smile.gif

Amanda, you're like way beyond pretty, i love your hair and your makeup always looks so fresh, i hate you but i love you LOL

nah, honestly, i love your makeup and how you do it all the time!

Mari, you're too pretty, you don't even need makeup
smile.gif

Colorlicious your makeup looks so awesome, makes me wanna go and put some on but, i dont even wear that much makeup anymore :/

Thanks ladies! and Andi you look awesome! i'm pretty sure ur fiance is loovin those pics! and please dont hate me hahahaha

La Mari, you look naturally beautiful, you go girl!

Benebaby, love your eyes!!

girls you are all looking stunning today!

you all have very lucky partners I must say!

Back