FOTD - August 24th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just gome, so here´s the makeup I did before going out. Those pics aren´t exactly makeup-pics, they were mainly taken for my fiancé, so I hope you guys don´t mind, I think you can still see the makeup well enough.

Btw, I did not wear those turquoise pants out, those are just my PJ pants!

FACE

Isadora Mineral Makeup

Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous

Manhattan Bronzer/Highlighter

MAC Blushcreme Lilycent

EYES:

Manhattan Bronzer/Highlighter-shimmery bronzey shade-lids

Benefit High Brow + MAC e/s Shroom-browbone

Milani e/s Rich Chocolate-crease and outer V

MAC e/s Blacktied-liner

MAC Technakohl Liner Graphblack-waterline, smudged downwards

Rimmel mascara MagnifEyes

Astor Brow Pencil and Benefit Browzing Light

LIPS:

MAC l/g Prrr

Kopievonp050.jpg

Kopievonp066.jpg

Kopievonp080.jpg

Beautiful pics, Andi! ANd i like the touch of the turquoise pants, they're really in, LOL

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beautiful pics, Andi! ANd i like the touch of the turquoise pants, they're really in, LOL oh yeah, I bet they look pretty sexy paired with stilettos and the chocolate stain from this afternoon (I love to eat chocolate in bed while watching TV)

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh yeah, I bet they look pretty sexy paired with stilettos and the chocolate stain from this afternoon (I love to eat chocolate in bed while watching TV) Funny you mentioned that! There was a girl in my class this summer who always wore a t-shirt, sweatpants and heels.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Funny you mentioned that! There was a girl in my class this summer who always wore a t-shirt, sweatpants and heels. seriously?? Wow, what a crazy fashion faux pas!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi....you are tooo Hot!! Come over for a sleepover...you and Kee!! hehe be careful what you wish for
add_wegbrech.gif
(or else I´ll be in front of your door by like tomorrow Lol)

hey ladies, here is my FOTD, i havent done one in a loooong time, so here it is!

I actually decided to use colors from the MAC's Moonbathe collection:

Eyes:Base light paint, Saturnal, Cranberry, Cosmic, Firespot eyeshadows, Blacktrack fluidline, Molten sol liquid last liner on the bottom, Clear brow set, Fibre Rich Lash in Black

Blush: Mellow RAve highlighting powder with that gold blush that came with it, can't remember name

Lips: Prep + Prime Lip with Eclipse lipstick with Moonbathe lipglass

Skin: Studio Fix Foundation Powder, Bronze Bronzing powder, Studio Moisture Fix, Prep + Prime Skin

Enjoy ladies! excuse the fur on my face hahahaha i wish my fuzz was blonde sometime but oh well haha

DSCN1885.jpg

DSCN1883.jpg

DSCN1880.jpg

Gosh Andi, you're so gorgeous, you just make me want to hate you, lol. hah, I never think I look good in makeup with colors that neutral *sigh*

Colorlicious: OMG, that molten sol eyeliner is so gorgeous, me want! But I already have too many golds so my boyfriend will yell at me for spending money on more makeup I don't need, lmao.

And i love the way you did you lips too, they look so nice with your pretty coloring. I wish I could pull off reds like that. With me, I really have to work at it, but you, you look like you were MADE for them.

girls, you both look gorgeous! andi, do you have any tutorials on how to do your eyes? they always look so nice!

Latest posts

Back